Chapter 1

Please read: This story is set to private until I finish editing it. If you want to read it, First Follow me then add it to your library to get the updates.

He is cold and ruthless, He takes pleasure in torturing and taking lives of rogues. He is a bloody killer. When he stumbles upon his Mate who is a rogue, will he be her worst nightmare or learn to stop with his evil ways for her sake?

Elizabeth POV

I walked as quietly as I could, looking behind my shoulder every few steps. I was scared of getting caught because if I did I would be killed. The Blood Moon pack is not a fan of rogues. If they find one then the rogue is found dead, killed off by the members of the pack.

I am a rogue. I didn't ask to be one but I was never given the choice. It was my father's fault that me and my mother were rogues now. He betrayed our pack and escaped. The pack, wanting to blame someone for my father's betrayal, accused his unfortunate family of his crimes. We were forced out of the pack and since then we lived life as unwanted rogues. I was 10 when that happened. I was young and had not had the privilege of my first shift yet so it was hard for me. My mum did everything in her power to provide for me in those dire times and now I am repaying the favour.

I kept walking quietly. I came to the Blood Moon pack to steal some things we need like clothes, food and anything else I can find. It is either that or suffer with my mum. As I walked, I heard a growl coming from somewhere behind me. Acting on instinct I turned around but there no sign of a disturbance.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I started to walk again, when I thought I felt someone behind me but I shook it off, believing it as paranoia. I kept on walking when suddenly something hit my head from behind. And then, everything went black.

Alex POV

I stood and watched the rogue in front of me scream in agony and pain. My grin only grew wider and I took pleasure in the man's torture. I hate rogues. If any unwanted people enter my territory, they are killed immediately after being tortured to the point of submission.

I am cruel, ruthless, bloody and I did not have any mercy. I am known as being that way through the other packs and I like it that way. I never showed any warm affections towards anyone, I stopped that when my family was killed in my presence by rogues. That is when I became cold hearted and I enjoyed the suffering and pain of all rogues.

I was about to add more pain to the rogues condition when the door suddenly opened and my beta, Drew, entered. He stopped before me and looked at the ground.

"I do not like to be disturbed," I hissed at him but he stood his ground.

"Alpha, we have caught a rogue. She stole some weapons before we caught her though we took back the weapons." He said and I was surprised. Female rogues were rare and more surprising, she dared to steal. She was asking for death.

"Where is she?" I asked through clenched teeth. I was impatient to see her. She has to be tortured so I can make her regret the decision she made to enter my territory.

"In the prison cells. She is awake now but she does not seem to be faring very well with the men watching over her,'' he said in a low voice.

"What do you mean?" I was now impatient to see her.

"Well, she started cursing at the people who caught her and then started threatening us," Drew told me. I could not help but laugh, she seems to be entertaining and that gave me more reasons to make her suffer little longer before her death.

"I am going to see her and I don't want anyone to interrupt me," I growled and Drew nodded quickly at me. I made my way through the cell and took one last look at the man behind me. I smirked, enjoying the pain he was in.