The Vampire Prince and Me - Part 15

Thanks to everyone who commented and voted! I really appreciate it!

Enjoy! :)

P.S. WARNING: If you get offended or don't like love/sex scenes in a story, don't read the following chapter. Thank you! :) but don't worry, it won't be a long scene.

********************************************************************************

Damon pulled the blanket off of us and tossed it to the ground. He pulled me on top of him and kissed me, his fingers tangling in my hair. I had my hands on his chest and my head tilted up to reach his lips. His hands left my hair and traveled down my back. He got to the end of the nightgown and began to pull it up. It slipped off easily and he flung it to the side.

Articles of clothing began to come off more quickly. First my nightgown, then my bra, his pants and until we were both left with one piece left. My underwear and his boxers.

Damon trailed kisses down my neck. They went face from my lips to my jaw and down to my pulse. I tilted my head to an angle to make it easier to get to. He kissed my pulse tenderly. His lips left my neck and went further down. He kissed the top of my breasts and then finally the sensitive tip of each. I gasped as his tounge flicked out and swiped them. My gasp turned into a moan, something I didn't know I could emit. It embarressed me, making my cheeks even hotter.

Taking a breast in his mouth, Damon began to suck lightly. I arched my back, trying to get him even closer than possible. While doing so, my leg brushed against the bulge in his boxers. Damon, taken by surprise, groaned against my breast. He let go and brought his lips back to mine. Our tounges tangled and I wrapped my legs around his waist as best as I could. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around me, holding me tight.

We were both breathing heavily as we broke apart and when I looked in Damon's eyes, I could see the decision to do it now. He slowly slid his hands down my back, past my stomach, and to my waist. He pulled my underwear down slowly, his eyes never leaving mine. I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning into him.

Damon finally got it off me and I took hold of his boxers. Taking a deep breath, I pulled down slowly, afraid to look down. My heart was thumping wildly and I tried to control my breathing. Finally, we were both naked.

Damon rolled over and lay on top of me. He buried his face in my neck and I closed my eyes. He slowly parted my legs and I could feel him going in. It hurt at first and felt odd to have something inside. Damon pulled in and out, slowly, then picking up a faster pace. My nails were digging into his back as I moaned loudly.

At last, I screamed his name as I felt myself climax. It was like something inside of me had exploded silently but it didn't hurt. It was like a pleasure that I needed to share. And I did. I was with someone I truly loved.

We had finished. Damon was lying on his back with his arms wrapped around me. I was lying on his chest, my arm thrown across his chest and my eyes closed.

"I love you," Damon whispered in my ear. I leaned closer to put my lips at his ear. "I love you, too." I whispered back. We fell asleep like this, our love finally exposed.

The next morning I woke up with my head on Damon's chest and his arms still wrapped around me. The room was cold for some reason and I shuddered. I snuggled closer to Damon and pulled the blanket closer. Damon's eyes opened and his arms tightend around me instinctivly.

"Good morning," He mumbled, pulling me in for a kiss. I smiled giving him a soft peck on the lips and tugged the blanket closer to the both of us.

"Are you cold?" He asked, looking at my purpleish blue fingernails.

"Just a little," I admitted. I shivered unconciously and Damon rubbed his hands up and down my shoulders. He snapped his fingers and a fire started instantly in the fireplace. The room slowly began to warm up.

"Thanks," I muttered into his chest.

Damon lifted his head and glanced to the side at the window. "I think it's snowing." He said. I sat up to look for myself and the blanket fell off my shoulders, exposing my bare chest. Damon gave a low wolf whistle and grinned at me. My cheeks flared up and I grabbed the blanket and pulled it around me hastily.

Meanwhile Damon was busy laughing at my embarressment. "Oh relax," He chuckled as he pulled me back down on to the bed. He pulled his lips to mine and my body instantly relaxed.

"I love you," I said between kisses. Looking into Damon's eyes I could see he was thrilled. His eyes sparkled with joy and the green seemed brighter than usual. I smiled to myself. "I love you." Damon said back, pulling me into another passionate kiss.