Chapter 1

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________

"But Jiji!" Whinned a little blonde 12 year old, you see, this little lady is the 5th Hokage of the village hidden in the Leafs, her sensei -the 3rd hokage- told her that her training is over and she's ready to fully take up the office. Much to her disappointment, she wasn't very thrilled to be doing paper work all the time while going to the academy. Luckily for her she thought of an idea. It was a bonus for her and a mins for her sensei. But back to the story.
«^»
"Because Naruko! Your strong enough to be the full time Hokage. You beat me in almost ever spar we have! And stop acting like your foolish other self! Act like your real self around me. Don't you dare try to hide yourself from me." The 3rd bellowed.(Can someone tell me his full name?) Naruko's voice suddenly got serious, she just came up with an idea. So she would accept the old perverts offer and become a full time Hokage. She needed to take this seriously, not childishly like her mask would. Just how she would, Naruko did not need to act like a fool around her sensei, he was smart enough to tell it was a fake. She sighed in relief, at least someone could tell it was her true self. Even if he and the Anbu were the only ones it was fine to her.

It was enough to satisfy herself for the time being. The Anbu were like family to her, even if they did know who she was they treated her like a little sister. They didn't care that she had the Kyuubi inside her at all, all they cared about was her well being. They were still serious in the right times, just not all the time. Naruko upped their training after her best friend Mouse and her squad died on a mission because they weren't strong enough. And now the Anbu were very, very, very, Strong compared to how they used to be. But Naruko was still stronger. And they knew that. That's why non of them dared to challenge her because of her age, newbies would do that and get their ass kicked while people who retired from Anbu kept it a secret. Some Anbu didn't even know who she was. Like the Rabbit faced one that stalked her on her way home sometimes. Rabbit was kinda wired... But yeah. That's the way it went. Also, the other Kages knew who she was, of course the Kages would be able to identify a hedge anywhere, but they couldn't brake it. They threw accusing words at her until she revealed herself to them. Robes and all, after that she had a good laugh. They suddenly knew her as the 5th Hokage, they respected her, they also treated her as a member of their own families. She even made the Kazakages old frozen heart become young and warm again. She meet their families and got to know them, the 3rd Hokage was amazed by this, he would never to able to do that. He knew that Naruko was the right choice after all. But, Naruko noticed something strange about the Kazakages family. And this is how she gained the trust of almost everyone in that village.

*Flash back*

Naruko and the Kazakage were walking around the village, Naruko's hedge was down, at the time Naruko was 10 years old and the Kazakage finally invited her to meet his family. She noticed the gloomy air around the villagers and frowned, they weren't supposed to be sad. That was not how a village was supposed to be at all.
-:-
They finally arrived at a palace like house and went inside. Naruko sat down on the couch and took off her Hokage hat. The Kazakage then went upstairs and called down his children. When they all came downstairs the blonde haired child was whinning about something, and that's how Naruko knew something was wrong with this family and village.
She didn't say anything until they came and sat down. The two children were squirming around, obviously uncomfortable.
"Where's Garra? Isn't he part of the family also?" Asked the blonde one quietly the cat hatted one nodded in agreement. Naruko noted that there was another member of the family. She assumed that the mother had died at some point earlier.
"Do not speak of that name in my prescience! He will never be apart of this family and you need to understand that! Do I make myself clear?" Answered the Kazakage in his kage voice. That made Naruko angry, how dare he use his Kage voice on a family member?! Children to be exact!?
"Kazakage is there something wrong?" Naruko asked calmly while fuming on the inside. The children were trembling from the force of the Kazakages voice from earlier, clearly scared.
"No there's nothing wrong Naru-Chan, it's just that their talking about their monster of a brother." Kazakage commented plainly like he was talking about a pest.
"And what is it you mean by 'monster' Kazakage?" Clearly the Kazakage didn't notice the dangerous tone in her voice.
"Oh, he had the 1 tailed beast locked inside of him. He's locked in the basement right now so he doesn't go on a killing spree." The Kazakage answered. He suddenly felt the horrible Killing Intent directed at him, the children didn't seem affected but they could feel the fear rolling of their father in waves. They wondered why this person had this affect on their father.
"Kazakage did you forget what I have sealed inside of me also? Did you forget that he's my brethren, not by blood but by demons. You just called me a monster and also him. Show me where he is. Now." Naruko ordered using her kage voice, also making some of the Kyuubi's voice leak in with hers to make it darker. The Kazakage finally noticed what he said in front of Naruko and paled. He was an idiot, he forgot about the demon sealed inside of her for that single moment. And then he managed to make the nicest person he knew become mad at him. This day was getting better and better.
«^»
The Kazakage led Naruko down the basement steps. She could hear someone talking to themselves. The voice sounded about her age. The two kids that were with her and the kage were about a year older then her, they were 11. Naruko finally learned their names as Temari and Kankaro. They were the brother and sister of Garra. And Naruko ended up being right about the mother of the family. She died earlier in their life. Apparently dieing of child birth, a sad death indeed. She should know also, her own mother; Kushina died of child birth but also getting stabbed but Kurama's claw protecting her. A sad death indeed.
They finally arrived at a very well sealed up cell. She was aware that this Container might but a bit crazed up. She would be also if she were locked up in here. Naruko was also very aware that the one tailed beast probably didn't let Garra sleep, she would have Kurama talk to the beast about it. Naruko gave a foxy grin. Kurama would have fun toying with his brother for awhile. Naruko waved the Kazakage off when he started dragging her away from the cell. He knew what she was going to do and didn't like it one bit. But once Naruko had something in mind it got fulfilled.
Naruko quickly took in the design of the seals and bit her finger, she smeared the blood on the seal and made the hand signs.