Chapter 7

It has been two months since me and Derek have been officially dating.
El told us it was time we were official. And we agreed with her but also El scares Everybody. Even Eric and he is the man in their relationship. After school today Derek told me dress nice because we were going to an art museum. Honestly I'm not mad about going to an art museum. It just today is our two month anniversary. I got him an present but he forgot what today was.

Around 6:30 I took a shower and put on my Royal blue gown dress. That went down to my feet. And my black converse.

When Derek picked me up he did a double take. He even gave me roses which was pretty odd since we were going to an art museum. Or maybe we are not. Anyway I hate surprises.

We pulled up at an fancy Italian restaurant called Rafe's Pasta Diner.
The outside had two small candles glowing beside the concrete walkway. And the doors were painted Olive green. The inside had two stool chairs at every oval table. And the menu were Olive green. The waiters and waitresses had on white suits.

"Table for two said Derek. And I want it by the bathroom please sir." The old waiter nodded and led us to our bathroom table.

   * read *
Hey guys this chapter was just a filler chapter leading up to chapter 8. Which has plenty of drama in it. Thank you so much for 67  views. But where's the comments.