Chapter 2

As I opened the front door I found my dad in the living room eating a bag of chips and had his legs on the coffee table.  " hey Dad so I'm just going to get to the point ". " yes Lexi you can go to the club and at the hotel just call me at least twice". "What how did you know" I ask and I was stamping my foot because I was flabbergasted. "El" he said in a duh tone of voice. I laughed and ran upstairs to pack. When I got to my room I grabbed my phone charger, my PJs, and sweats and a baseball shirt for tomorrow, and my flat iron. After I packed my bag I put on this purple tubed dress with my black converse and gold earrings. As I looked at myself in the mirror a smile creep on my face I looked hot. My phone flash and it was a text from El saying they were outside. I sighed I didn't even had a chance to do my hair or makeup. I guess I will do it in the car. When I got downstairs I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and he gave me some money and told me not to forget to call. When I got outside it was chilly but the felt good to my legs though. When I got in the car I took my hair out of the ponytail and put in a half of ponytail. I quickly put on some powder and lip gloss and put my seatbelt on and sat back in my seat. An hour and half later we arrived in New Jersey. And about 10 minutes later we arrived at club swag down. Unusual name for an club if you ask me. Erica knew the body guard so we got in. The atmosphere smelt like alcohol and a stinky smell. Whitney pulled me and El over to dance while Erica went and got an drink for him and El. Me and Whitney didn't do alcohol. I swayed my hips in the beat of the music. Suddenly somebody got behind and I turned around and it was Derek the bad boy. I punched him in the stomach and went back to dancing while he wined like a little girl. He put his arm around me and turned me around. And I began to stare at his blue eyes. Derek was HOT. He was like an Greek goddess. He had on a black shirt you could see his chest behind that shirt. He had on some black pants and some back converse. Guessing be likes black. He has blonde hair with a touch of Brown in it. He smirked at me. And I gave him a half of smile. Soon El came and told me we was about to play truth or dare. And Derek followed after us. When we got to the bar the game had already started. When it got to Derek turn he picked dare and a tall pretty boy said "I dare you to kiss her" and his skinny finger pointed  at me. Without asking me was I okay with it Derek leaned in and kissed me and I broke away and  went to get a beer. I had 5 cups of beer before Derek walked over and saw that I was drunk. He picked me up bridal style and whispered something in El ear then she smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. He carried me out to his car which was an black sports car. Next thing I knew I was in his car and fell asleep.

              * read*
Hey guys so happy if you got this far and want to read more that will just make my day and if you vote.  comment. Fan. The picture on the side is Derek's car. Also I need a cast for Alexis, Erica, Eleanor, Whitney, and Derek. Btw Erica and Whitney and El have tan skin and blonde hair. Just tell me in the comments below. Byeeeeeeeeex