Chapter 3

Alexis POV
I woke up to noise around me . When I open eyes I saw El,Whitney,and Erica siting on my the bed looking at me. " How did I end up here" I ask looking around. " Derek brought you up here " El said her eyes twinkling." Really "I asked surprised. "You mean the Derek Johnson"? I said . " yep" said Whitney. " so where is he". " downstairs getting breakfast " said Eric. I got up out of the bed and went to take a shower. As I got out of the shower my phone started ringing.  I wrapped a towel around my waist and went in the room to get my phone. Oh great it was Danny my brother. I took 3 deep breaths and pressed the answer button. But as soon as I spoke into the phone he hanged up. I shrugged and went back to the bathroom to change. After I got done getting dress. Which was just sweatpants and a shirt. I wrote a note saying I was gone to get breakfast and tell Derek thanks.
                    ************
As I stepped out of the elevator I walked into the big lobby and headed for the big double doors leading to the breakfast diner. I looked around and saw Derek eating by himself at a table that seat two. I hurried up and fix my plate before a bimbo went to seat in the empty chair that I was calling mine. I cleared my throat and gave him a big smile before sitting down. " hey Lexi " he said while his eyes were looking at my big plate of food. Man, did I really have to get 3 big pancakes and 4 pieces of bacon. He looked at me and blushed and leaned in to kiss me with his eyes closed.

     **********
Hey guys I have 13 views thank you so much. Also I misspelled Eric name he is El boyfriend. I said Erica instead of Eric. Vote. Comment. Fan. Byeeeeeeeeexx