Chapter 1

I woke up to thunder and lightning. I made myself vet out bed even though it was raining we would still have school. When I got of bed I walked over to my window and sighed then I went over to my closet. I flipped hanger after hanger trying to find a comfy outfit. Suddenly my eyes landed on a dark blue pullover and black skinny jeans. After I grabbed them I went over to my shoe rack and pulled out my Brown booties. I know I know definitely not an flirty outfit but who do I need to flirt with. After I changed I put my hair into a side ponytail and went into the bathroom to brush my hair. Today was starting off good but I know it would change. And my predictions was right.
  Since it was raining my brother dropped me off at the side entrance of John Adams high school. I opened the door and mud splashed on my jeans. I whined instead of crying and took a few deep breaths and headed into the school. As I was walking to the c wing of  the school I got nothing but stares and points.  " a good way to start a Friday huh" said my BFF Eleanor as she particularly ran to catch up with me. When she did reach me she hugged me and told me she has a surprise for me at lunch. Yippee another surprise on this rainy Friday.
       *************
  I was sitting at the lunch table by the window hoping my pants would get dry. I felt nasty walking around with wet mud sticking to me. Just when I was about to my pasta in my mouth El walked up and sat down. I gave her a two finger wave while shoving pasta in my mouth. And was about to ask her where was my surprise when her boyfriend Erica walked up. " hey Lexi,hey babe he said and sat down across from El. " where is Whitney "? Erica asked. Whitney is my other Bff.
" probably still in photography class " me and el said at the same time. Our whole table started cracking up. " so lex your surprise is me you and Whitney if I ever get to chance and ask her is going clubbing and is staying at an hotel in New Jersey El said with jazz hands. Is El even serious. " and before you say no I'm going to " said Erica. Like that was going to change my mind. " please Lex" pouted El. " fine". Just one question how am I going to tell my dad?  I thought to myself