Chapter 5

In art class we had to do water colors with a partner and guess who mine was. The one and only Derek the bad boy. El gave me a frown and went to her partner which was Eric her boyfriend. Derek sat beside me on my left give me sideways glances. I didn't dare to look at him.  After Mrs. Amy
Showed us some slideshow of water colors art we started drawing. By we I mean Derek. He was a natural compared to me my drawings always ended up looking like a sloppy chicken. I loved the way his muscles were working as he painted. He caught me looking at him and he winked. That's all took it took for me to get mad I got up and walked over to Mrs. Amy to go use the bathroom. But obviously he didn't know that because he kept calling after me and kept saying sorry. When I can back I looked at the painting he drew it was gorgeous just like him. It was a girl with pink hair and the background was white. It almost made me cry. Almost.  " pretty huh?" He asked looking at him. " more than pretty it is beautiful Derek" I said wanting to hug him but I couldn't. " just like y- nevermind he said shaking his head. " you need a ride?"he asked his eyes with hope as he pulled his head up. I nodded my head and I saw his face grow a smile. I started to blush but I slapped myself to stop me. He went to turn the painting and we left the classroom heading to the parking lot.
" hey Derek can we go to the park" I asked not wanting to go home because Danny was there and he couldn't stand Derek. He nodded his head and he opened the passenger door to let me in. But I pulled his hand down and got in myself.
        *****************
Seven minutes latter we pulled into central park. When we got he gestured to a bench and he started walking so I followed him. When we sat down I noticed we were not close to each other he was on one side of the bench and I was on the other side. I liked it that way. I guess he notice it to because he turned to me and said " can we talk about the kiss?.

        *read*
Hey guys did you like the cliff hanger? I can't believe we are almost to 50 views. I need some comments please i want to hear what you guys think of the story. And get the story around to other readers please 😥. The picture on the side is Derek's water color picture. Vote. Comment. Fan. See you guys later.