Chapter 33

Finn POV

What seemed to be their leader walks in the room examining Rey. "I was skeptical about the resistance at first but if a Jedi trusts you, then we will", the leader says walking up to me.

"Thank you", I say with a bow. "Now, what does the Resistance want to do with an outskirt planet like us?", the leader says curiously. "The Resistance works with the Galactic Republic, we want your planet to join us", I answer.

"Really?", the leaders says pondering over my words. "Very interesting", he finally says.
"I must talk to the council about this", he adds. "Take as much time as you need", Rey says with a bow. Everyone in the room looked at her in shock.

"Yes indeed, this will take awhile. You!", he says pointing at an alien. "Take them to the Master suite", he says. "Yes sir!", the alien says happily. "We would be honored if you stayed with us as we make our decision", the leader says to Rey.

"It would be an honor to stay", Rey says. "I hope you enjoy your stay", the leaders says indicating it was time to leave. "I'm sure we will", I say and both Rey and I bow to him. The leader bows back and leaves the room. "Please follow me", the alien says.

We both follow the alien down many halls until we stop at a door. "Here is your room. Tell us if you need anything and we hope you have a good stay", the alien says and walks away. I open the door and we both step into the room.

Rey still has a calm expression as she looks around the room. I then close the door and Rey turns into a ball of energy. She starts running around the room with a huge smile on her face. I chuckle at her antics.

"This place is so cool!", she says enthusiastically. "I'm glad you like it", I respond putting my hands on her hips. She goes on her tippy toes and kisses me. I pull back with a grin. "You are acting vey un-Jedi like right now", I say teasing her.

"So...", she says. "What if they caught you like this. These people are very fond of the Jedi", I say getting myself a little nervous. She backs away and ponders on my words.
She mutters something that I don't understand.

"What?", I say confused. "When I left Ahch-to, I wanted to see you first but I had to do my duty. I would say ' Duty first, then Finn' to myself", she explains. "But in the end I didn't follow those words", she adds with a sly smile.

"You didn't", I repeat her words feeling my pants get tight. She walks up to me and and wraps her arms around my neck. "So what makes you think I'll follow them now?", she whispers in my ear and slightly nibbles it.

Those words turned me on. "Nothing", I respond to her with lust in my eyes. Soon a wave of confidence and need washes over me. I pick her up and throw her on the bed. She sits up surprised by my dominance.

I was a little surprised by it too but I wanted to be the dominant one this time. She moans loudly. "You read my mind", I say as a statement. "Yes", she replies. "What do you think?", I ask huskily. "Take me", she says with pitch black eyes.

I soon pounce on her and we make out. I follow my instincts as we grind against each other. We weren't about to make love. This was about animalistic instinct and need.

Morning

I wake up with Rey in my arms. Last night was wild. "Are you sick of it", Rey says. I jump a little not knowing she's awake. "Of what?", I ask. "Of, you know", she responds raising her eyebrows.

"Of course not! Are you?", I ask softly. "No, it's just that we do it a lot. I thought you got sick of it", she says back. "I could never get sick of you", I says and snuggle into the the crook of her neck. "Do you think they'll join?", Rey asks. "Trust me, they will", I say to her.