Chapter 26

Finn POV

Luke, Mara and Leia came back to my hotel room with me. Poe stayed at the temple waiting for Sam. When Poe, Sam and Rey get back we would all celebrate. After getting into some comfy clothes I sat on one of the couches.

Poe then walked in the room with the most heart broken face ever. "Did she break up with you?", I ask sincerely. He walks over to us,"worse", he say angrily. I don't know what could be worse, cheating?

"What happened?", Leia asks nervously. Poe looked away,"she's dead", he whispers. "WHAT", All of us yell jumping up. "She's dead", he says looking into my eyes. "I'm so sorry", I say to him, still not believing what I was hearing.

"Wait, where is Rey?", Mara asks. "Going to get a drink", he says bitterly.

He's hiding something....

"That's awful. Rey must feel terrible", Leia says sadly. "I have a feeling she's gonna be fine", Poe says with a lot of bitterness. Before I could ask him why he was so bitter, Rey's speeder lands outside. "I'll get her", I volunteer and go outside to greet her.

She hopped out of her speeder and walked over to me. "Rey I'm so sorry", I say to her. She holds up a hand,"I don't want to talk about it", she says and walks in.

Something is up....

I quickly run after her. We walk in together and everyone stands up. "Rey we are so sorry. We feel just as bad", Mara says. "I'm fine", Rey says and sits down. "Of course you are, you didn't get killed", Poe says.

"Excuse me", Rey says. "Was she not good enough for you? Huh, Rey", he says angrily. "You have no idea what your talking about", she yells. "Wait what are you guys talking about?", Luke asks confused.

"You tell them Rey. They have a right to know", Poe says with a smirk. "Rey was shaking with anger but she calmed down. "I did", she whispered so quietly we could barely hear. "Louder", Poe shouts. This was so confusing.

"I KILLED HER", she yells at him. The room grew silent. "I killed her", she whispers and turns away. "how?", I ask. It can't be true. "She turned so I killed her", she chokes out. A tear rolled down Poe's face. "She didn't deserve it", he whispers.

"She only liked you physically. Poe you deserve so much better", Rey says to him. "Oh", he says back and sits down. "Rey, I know how it feels, you are not alone", Luke says trying to comfort her. "I was for the last twenty years", she mumbles.

"What?", Luke asks softly. "I was alone for the last twenty years because you didn't have the strength to end Ren. I at least had the strength to kill my padawan. And thank god I didn't have a child because I probably would've abandoned them too", she spits out.

Luke and Mara just stood there with no words. I get it, Rey is upset and angry but there is more to this. Rey doesn't wait for an answer and storms off to our bedroom. "I think she needs some time alone", I say to them.

"Yes, let's go. She will probably be more rational tomorrow", Leia says getting up. "Don't take to hard Luke, she's just angry", I say to the old Jedi. "No, it's true. She was telling the truth", he says to me and leaves. Mara trails behind him.

After they all leave, I go to the bedroom to comfort Rey. "It's going to be alright", I start
"Don't start, Finn, please", she says back to me. "I know your hiding something. I want to know now", I demand looking into her eyes for the first time today.

I saw something I didn't see since she defeated Kylo Ren, nothing. No emotion was in her eyes. "What happened?", I whisper desperately. "It didn't deactivate", she says to me. "What didn't?", I ask starting to get confused.