Chapter 29

Finn POV

Rey's parents have all ready walked off the ship. I go over to Rey and shake her awake. "Wake up", I whisper as soft as I can. "Where are we?", she mumbles opening her eyes. "Yavin 4, I'm setting up a Resistance base here", I explain.

"What's it like?", she asks curiously. "Come out and see for yourself", I respond cheerfully. She staggers out of bed and follows me outside. Her face lights up as she takes in the new place. "It's like Takodana but a bit more forest", she exclaims.

"An old base used by the Rebellion is here. The Resistance is restoring and improving it. I am the person in charge of operations", I explain. "Congrats Finn", she says giving me a hug. "We're using this as a piloting base", I tell her.

"Cool, I need to meditate so see you later", she says to me. "Okay, meet me here", I say. "Of course", she replies and walks into the forest. I then walk into the base and into the control room. "Greetings General", a lieutenant greets me.

"Hello, show me the plans", I say getting right to work. "We are currently restoring the old hangar and we are building three new ones. Also we are building soldiers' quarters like the base of D'qar", he tells me.

I nod in approval but then I get an idea. "Lieutenant, on the top floor make three master suites that are very large and luxurious. Also make sure one has an outstanding view and a private landing pad", I say to him.

"Yes sir", he responds and adds my command to the plans. I don't know when I'll be back but when I do, I want Rey and I to have a good place to stay. The other suites are for her parents and any other important figures.

"That's all for today, lieutenant", I finish and leave the room. My next command is to inspect the old hangar. I start heading over there. When I get there I see a familiar face as the supervisor. "Jase", I exclaim and rush to him.

"Finn", he says in the same fashion and rushes over to me. "How've you been?", I ask.
"Great! The head general wants me to supervise the soldiers and builders on each planet we go on", he says.

"Great we'll see each other a lot", I say to him. "Can you do me a favor?", I ask him.
"Certainly", he says with enthusiasm. "Can you have someone deliver freighter MLF to this hangar?", I ask hoping he could do it.

"Of course! I can have it here tomorrow", he says. I smile,"thank you, Jase. I hope to see you around", I reply. "You too", he responds with a nod. I then make my way over to the where the quarters are being built.

The builders started production before I came to the planet. The foundation, walls and roof are already built. I then see a supervisor on duty. "Excuse me", I say walking up to him. "Hello, sir", she says back.

"You know about the suites being built, right?", I ask her. "Yes sir", she responds looking me into the eye. "When will the the one with the landing pad be finished?", I ask her. I would love to surprise Rey with the suite.

"I don't know sir", she says back looking at the building. I get irritated. This supervisor should have her facts down pact. "Move all production on finishing it and furnishing it", I say to her. She gives me a short nod.

That's it....

"NOW", I shout at her. Her eyes pop open and I look of fear crosses her face. "All production focus on the master suite", she yells at the builders. "Now learn your role or don't have it at all", I say to her.

"Yes s-sir", she stutters out. I give her a curt nod and walk away in fury. As I walk away I remember I forgot to ask her when I would be done. "You", I shout when I spot a builder. "Yo", he says when I get to him.