Heechul's Side

I was looking at them from afar. I watch Serene as she got off the car. She was struggling with her long white wedding gown, and I can see her smile when Sierra helped her.

It was her special day. Her wedding day with Yesung. She wasn't as happy as this when we got married before. She wasn't smiling from ear to ear as she was smiling now while walking down to the altar.

I didn't see any sparks but purely disgust when we got married. It wasn't a special day for her but it was for me. She even said that she married me because she had no choice. She was opt to marry me. And I, being the stupidest guy, I didn't care. As long as she's with me, I'm happy with it.

She loathe me because I didn't stop them from executing Yesung. She can't even look at me in the eyes, or just throw a glance. There was nothing. I was hoping that maybe one day she will open her heart for me and she'll learn to love, but that didn't happen. After a year of being married, she killed herself. That is how she badly wanted to be with Yesung.

How long has it been? A millenium. She was reincarnated along with Yesung. In this lifetime, they will be able to be together. No acadia. No iridia. No Heechul.

I tried showing my reincarnated self to her. But how come she can't recall me? Why was it that I'm the only one who could remember everything in our past life? Am I meant to be miserable forever?

"Hi, aren't you going inside?"

"Sierra?" I hope she recognizes me. Just this once.

She look at me suspiciously, "Have we met before?" She was frowning her eyebrows, like she was having a hard time remembering if we met or not.

I smiled, "How can you not remember me?" I asked her. "We go on the same university."

Her face brightened up, "Oh is that so?"

I nodded. She is different from before. She's even more mature now. How come I didn't see her as a woman before? Oh, right, because I'm so fed up with the thoughts of Serene.

"Since you know me already, Mister, might as well get to know you." She then offer her hand for a handshake, "I'm Sierra, you are?"

"Heechul." I replied. "Do you believe in vampires?" I don't know why I asked her such ridiculous question but I.. ugh.

"Maybe? I don't know." She answered. "Do you?"

We talked for a long time. We didn't even notice that the wedding ceremony has already ended. And Yesung and Serene finally tied the knot.

"You know what, I think I saw you before. I just can't figure out when or where." She said. "And I don't even know why am I so comfortable talking to you. Maybe we're friends in the past life."

"Oh, yeah. You think so?'

"Yep." She nodded, "So friends?"

I smirked, "Who am I to say no to you, bratty?"

A/N: THE END.