X

The first three days without Yesung is bearable, but the next days was unendurable. I kept on thinking what are they doing right now. Is Sierra's cuddling with Yesung? Or are they ... Ugh! I'm overthinking again. I know Yesung won't do that. But I'm not sure with Sierra, she hates me, I know she will do things that will hurt me. I know Sierra, when she hates someone, she does everything just to make that someone's life miserable. She will surely do it even though I am her own sister. Even though we have the same blood that runs in our veins.

"Your thoughts are deeper than the ocean." Heechul snapped bringing me back to the reality. "You might get drown."

Heechul and I are okay now, we talk but just casually, just about the Acadia and he's actually helping me out with the some things. We haven't sort out everything between us and I don't think I can do that. Heechul has been nothing but nice to me. I admit that he is annoying and a cocky guy, but he is actually nice. I noticed that ever since he knew about my real score with Yesung, he became so distant, and I don't think that's a good thing. I mean, yes, I hate Heechul, specially his arrogant and over confident side, but he is still my friend.

My conscience is eating me up alive, knowing that I've hurt the Prince of Acadia South.

"Heechul, I don't think I deserved to be called your highness and princess." I said. I am still hesitant about this. I am still not ready for the responsibilities and all. What if I disappoint the whole Acadia north? What if I am not the princess that they expect to be?

"I don't think I can do this."

"Why are you hesitating all of sudden?" He asked me. He lifted my face and I could see that he is so concern about this, about me.

"I've already broke a rule here." I tried to look away. The more I look Heechul, the more I felt guilty about the mess I have made. "Rule no. 1, Heechul. I broke the role no. 1." I am still not proclaimed as a princess yet I've already broke their rule here, one is to never ever cheat to your future husband or guardian.

"No, Serene." He retorted, "You are still confuse about all of this, I understand that."

"What do you mean by confuse, Heechul? I am not confuse. What I feel for Yesung is real. I LOVE HIM!" I shot back.

I saw how his jaw locked and his fist clenched in anger, "No. I am NOT giving you to him. North and South is always a pair, just like you and I. You are a princess of Acadia north, and I am a prince from Acadia south. So, no way."

"Yesung is ALSO a prince from Acadia north, Heechul." My voice were suddenly gone.

"But the older will always be with the older." He said. Heechul's voice laced with determination as he slammed the table. "It will be YOU and I, Serene, wether you like it or not. You and I."

A/N: Hi. I've decided to tell you some facts about this chapter. I know you've been wondering why there is acadia north and south. Well, acadia north is divided into four. North, west, east, and south. North and South are linked, the same way as west and east. I'll reveal the heir and heiress of the west and east in the next chapters. So watch out! :) i've back read the past chapters and I found out that I haven't mentioned their Dad's name and also Iridia, that will be reveal soon. And last thing, there will be more Super Junior members in the next chapters.