IV

A/N: The multimedia is screenshot from SJ Full house. :)

"Serene, he keeps on looking at you!" Sierra giggled as she wiggle her eyebrows.

Sierra doesn't seem to be bothered at all when she knew that we were a vampire. She did not react the way I expected it to be. "That's so cool!" That is what she just said and clapped her hands, exclaiming in happiness.

And now, we were choosing a gown to wear for our party. Our party. Because Dad has decided to reveal us to the whole Acadia. I glance up at Heechul only to see that he is smirking right at me. What is he doing here anyway? Ugh.

I hiss, "Will you stop giggling like a kid, Sierra."

"I am kid." She stuck out her tounge at me while I just rolled my eyes. I wonder how Yesung handles this little kid?

"Stop or else I'll tell yesung that you stole a kiss from him." I threatened her, earning a deathly glared from her.

I just shrugged, a fifteen year old kid stealing a kiss. Oh, God, that is the effects of watching too dramas.

"Red will look good on you." Heechul popped out of nowhere.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't need your suggestion, Mister."

He smirk, "Call me hubby, wife."

Yuck! What the hell? He wants me to call him hubby? NO WAY! "No way."

"Oh, come on!" He said, poking my right side.

Shit! Shit! I'm kinda ticklish, "Stop it!" I slapped his hand, exposing my resting bitch face at him.

Grinning, "I won't stop until you call me hubby."

"FINE! HUBBY!"

●●●●●●

"Your higness, the gown is already delivered." A scholar said. Scholar is the ones who are new to the Acadia. They just passed the exam and they need to learn more things to become maestro. Maestro will be the last stage until you become King or the ruler of the immortal world, that's what Dad told me, but they still have to beat the heir of the King, and prove their worth to be the ruler. Ya know, It's a complicated process.

Sighing, I stood up from my bed. I opened the box and it revealed a bloody red gown with bead from the upper part of the body to the torso. It sparkles even in the dark. I will be announced as the King's princess and I know this is not going to be easy. As a princess, I need to participate to the quest. I need to familiarize myself and I need to learn everything about here. Am I able to make it?

I tried on fitting the gown and look myself at my reflection. Good is an understatement. I am so in love with the gown. I need to pass the quest. I need to prove to them that I and Sierra are worthy to be called princess.

"You are so gorgeous." A deep husky voice said.

I look at where the voice is coming, and I saw Heechul resting his back at my door. "What are you doing here?"

"I've been here the whole time, princess. You just didn't notice me." He smiled.

I just noticed that he look good when he smiles. Ugh, what am i thinking?!

"You done checking me out?"

Did I just check him out? Gosh! "Of course not! I am NOT checking you out!"

"You sound so defensive." He smirked and walk towards me. "You wanna know a little secret."

I gulp. I've never seen him this close before. "What secret?" I tried to sound normal, but damn! He got me!

He moved his face closer to mine. Our nose are almost touching and his breathing oh, my God! Why am I acting this way? "Hey, Heechul!" I called on him.

He opened his eyes that was like hypnotizing me. "I can't take my eys off you."

I gasped when Heechul snaked his one hand onto my waist, supporting my back. My knees becomes so weak. And I feel like something is stuck on my throat. "I can't take it anymore." The last thing Heechul said before he smashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked for a moment and I did not know how to react and respond this, but still I found myself answering to his kisses. I felt him bit my lower lip that made me gasp from all of the sensation that I've been feeling. I can somehow feel the butterflies in my stomach and the shaking of my legs. His tounge is now on the entrance of my lip asking for permission. I didn't know, but I found myself opening my mouth and letting him in as our tounges are like fighting for dominance.

"Serene, Dad said we need to - " Sierra's voice echoed in my entire room as I quickly pushed Heechul away, breaking the hot kiss. "Uh, Oh! I'm sorry! Dad said we need to take our dinner." She speedily said then ran downstairs.

I felt my cheecks heat up when I realized that Sierra caught us. She caught me kissing him. Damn! And now I can't look Heechul in the eyes. I'm so embarrassed.

"Let's go?" He asked, "Your Dad is waiting for us." He offered his hand but I shoo'ed them away. I don't know how to face him right now.