V

"Mind sharing your thoughts?"

"Fuck!" I muttered. "You scared the hell out of me, Yesung!" He chukle and I crinkle my nose. "What are you doing here? You are supposed to be at Sierra's though."

"You seem so bothered with your own thoughts, Your highness." He shrugged.

"Stop calling me your highness. It's cringy." I rolled my eyes, "So why are you here?"

"Well, Sierra's asleep already and I just payed you visit." He said, still looking straight. I looked at him, more like examining him 'cause I didn't get to look him this close as he was standing beside me here in the balcony.

"I'm all ears, Serene." He added. "I noticed earlier at the dinner that you're ignoring Heechul."

Right. I just can't dare to look at him after what happened. Okay? I can't. It's a mixture of embarassment and all shit. And wait, did he really notice it? Am I so obvious? I thought I was doing him well in ignoring Heechul.

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked him. "You just saved me back there at the dinner, Yesung. Why?" Exactly, why? Yesung was the one who kept on talking to me the entire dinner because I was feeling awkward especially when Heechul's right beside me. I was stiff.

"Why not?" He aloofly said.

I shook my head. I maybe am assuming things, let me slap myself because of that. "Nothing."

Yesung just nod. Then he looked at me with the eyes that seem so cold. So cold yet it feels like there are words that unsaid, though. I just can't determine which is which. Then in a snap I felt his lips on mine.

A/N: Won't be able to update this coming weekend, because I really need to prepare for my upcoming exams. :'(