VII

A scholar ushered us on our way to the library where we had to study about things that we needed to learn, specially for Sierra and I. Yesung and Heechul isn't necessary but they said they wanted to join us and guide us. Oh, damn. Why so awkward?

I stopped in the mid way which made Sierra into me. "Why did you stop walking, Serene?" She winced.

I look at her with an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry." I said. "I have to get something from my room. Don't worry, I'll catch up."

The scholar nodded as Yesung looked at me with worried eyes. I smiled at him, maybe my smile could assure him that there's nothing to worry about.

I immediately went back to room. I don't know if it's just me but being with them feels like stifling. I feel like I am betraying Sierra. I betrayed her. Yesung will be Sierra's husband when she turn eighteen, just like Heechul will be my husband when I turn eighteen, months from now. Not only I betrayed Sierra, but Heechul too.

"You still look beautiful even if your forehead is creased." Yesung muttered. His hands were on his pants pockets, and smiling sheepishly.

His smile was enough for me to erase my negative thoughts. "Should I be creep on that you keep on popping out of nowhere?" I smiled back at him.

He chuckled.

God, let me enjoy this while this last.

"You're taking too long." He giddily said, "And I miss you." He added with a little blush on his cheeks that he's been trying hide by looking down.

A smile was creep on my face when he said those. He is cute when he's shy. "Alright, let's go."

He offered his arm and I gladly clung my hand on to him. He oppened the door of my room for me. Gentleman Yesung. I was not used into seeing him like this, he always looks so cold and aloof.

"I'm sorry but I think I can't hide this anymore." Yesung said as he took off my hand from his arm, cupping my face with his hands, and staring at me with the eyes that was cold before but now looks lively and happy. "I love you, Serene."

He said as he slowly approched my lips. It was passionate and young kind of kiss, innocent as what it may seem. The kiss made me feel some tingling sensation inside my stomach, and even if I am gasping for air, I couldn't stop myself from it. This feels like some kind of romance that you could only watch on televesion and movies and read on novels, and I thought I am not capable of feeling like this way.

We were on our own world when we heard a faked cough from someone that made us broke off the kiss. And there I've seen the terrified faces of Heechul and Sierra.