VIII

"Sierra, it's not what you think." I said as I keep on banging on her door. I already expected this from the start that they will find this out, but not this early. "Please let's talk."

I heard a glass broke from the inside, "GET LOST, SERENE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN!" She shouted from the inside of her room. "DON'T SHIT ME, TELLING THAT IT'S NOTHING BECAUSE IT'S NOT. I AM NOT STUPID, SERENE!" She added. Who am I kidding? Of course, It was something. I was hurt with her words but I know she just said it because she's mad at me. Who wouldn't be mad, right? I was liplocking with Yesung. I fucking kissed him and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Yesung looked at me with remorse in his eyes, "Let me talk to her." I nodded. Maybe he can make her calm as he always do. "Just rest, okay? I'll come to you after I fix this. Is that okay?" He asked, and I just simply nodded.

Why does things have to be so hard to understand?

●●●●●●

"Heechul, what are you doing here in my room?" I asked him as I walk inside of my room. "Get out, please. I am not in the mood to talk to anyone." It's true, I am seriously not. Not after everything that happened.

"Who says we're going to talk?" He smirked.

what is he doing here then?

"I'm going to teach a lesson, Serene." He added.

Heechul kissed me harshly. It was dominating and it's completely different from Yesung's kisses. Heechul trailed down his harsh kisses to my neck. I felt his teeth bite my flesh, leaving marks on it. Then he made his way back to my lips. He grabbed the back of my head. I tried pushing him off me but he was too strong. I felt him bite my lower lip as I could taste my own blood from it. My eyes started to water amd it stung.

Heechul stop when he felt me shaking. His expression softened. His eyes screams nothing but guiltyness. "I'm sorry, Serene." He said, as he dropped himself on my bed and ran his hand through his har and pull it off out of frustration.

"Get out, Heechul." I weakly said. But he still doesn't move. "Please!" I begged. I need time for myself, there are so many things that happened in just a day and I don't think I'll be able to handle this or process it, I wanted to add.

Heechul stood up then he looked at me for a moment. He was about to touch me when I flinched, "Please leave."

A/N: Yesung or Heechul? YeRene or HeeRene? Hahahaha!