XVI

A/N: I'M SO HAPPY THAT I EVEN UPDATED TWICE TODAY, BECAUSE MY BROTHER PASSED THE BAR EXAM. WOAH! ♥

ERRORS AHEAD!!!

I wish I can wake up from this dream. I'm tired. I want to give up. Just wake me up when it's all over.

"You really love him, don't you?" A brunette girl asked.

My grip tighten on the rails as everything comes back in my mind. He didn't mention any name but I know she's referring to Yesung, "Yes. So much that it hurts."

She smiled, "You know what, Yesung really loves you too." She was spilling Yesung's name as if it is the most precious name though it is and there were sparks in her eyes. "He loves you so much." She said, and I can see a little sadness in her eyes when she said that.

"I know, but I messed up." I frowned.

"Hey, don't say that. You just did the right thing." She tried cheering me up, "That's life. You make mistakes, you learn from it, and move on."

I smiled bitterly, "Yeah, this is life. But how can I move on when the only thing that keeps me alive is taken away from me? How?"

She didn't answer. She just look at me with some hint of encouragement in her eyes, and I'm glad that somehow I felt better. It's better to let it all out than to keep it myself. I didn't even know how I manage not to drown in my thoughts. They were deep and suffocating.

"Welcome back, my dear sister!" Sierra said with full of sarcasm.

I'm taken back with her sudden black aura.

"I wish it was you who'll be punish to death, not yesung. He doesn't deserve this but you do." She said in her gritted teeth and clenching his fist.

Sierra grabbed and pulled me by my hair. I didn't even fight her nor stop her. It hurts but I know I deserve this.

The brunette girl was about to help me when Sierra threaten her, "TRY TO HELP AND I'LL STRANGLE YOUR HAIR TOO, AMANDA. YOU'RE FROM ACADIA EAST, RIGHT?"

I mouthed the girl named Amanda not to meddle with this. I don't want her to be involve with this. She was just watching me hoplessly as Sierra pulled my hair even tighter.

"HE IS SENTENCED TO DEATH! HE FUCKING DID ALL OF THIS BECAUSE OF YOU! FUCK YOU, SERENE! YOU'RE NOT AS GOOD AS WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU!"

Her words stung. My eyes feels heavy, but I didn't cry. Maybe because I'm tired and sick from all these dramas. I thought I needed a break.

I close my eyes as I was readying myself for Sierra's hand to land onto my cheeks, but that didn't happen. There was a moment of silence. I opened my eyes to see Heechul holding Sierra's hand, it was like he stopped her from doing so.

"Take it back." Heechul calmly said, pertaining to Sierra. "Don't make me repeat my words, Sierra."

Sierra rolled her eyes in irritation, "How could you defend her like that, Heechul? He played with you, the both of you actually. She's the reason why all of this are happening. STOP BEING SO MARTYR, HEECHUL!" She shot back. "SERENE IS A BITCH!" She retorted, that made Heechul slapped her.

I was shock, my eyes went wide and my mouth gape in complete shock. I never thought Heechul would do that. I was about to approach Sierra when Heechul blocked me from doing so.

"Stop being so good to your bratty sister who thinks everything revolves around her." Heechul stated, then shifted his gaze towards Sierra. "I warned you not to let me repeat my words."

Sierra was still holding her cheecks with her both hands. Heechul left a scratch though, and I know it will turn into a scar.

"I'll tell dad about this." She threatened us, but Heechul seems unaffected.

"No need to tell me, Sierra. I saw it all." Dad's voice echoed. "I was disappointed on you, Sierra. How could you act like this and do that to your sister?"

"And now you, Dad? You're defending her too?" She said in disbelief, "Oh, Gods! You're all unbelievable!" She said before storming out of the room.

I felt my knees weaken with this sudden confrontation. Dad knew all of this?

"Hey, are you okay?" Heechul asked in a cooing sound. "Amanda, if you don't mind, can you leave us?"

Amanda bobbed her head, before she left.

Now I'm left in here with Heechul and Dad. Are they here to scold me too?

"Was that true?"

Heechul and Dad exchanged glances. They were hesitant. I knew it, it's true. I shouldn't have ask.

"I guess it's true." Yesung have suffered a lot because of me. "Can I see him?"

A/N: 4 chapters togo before epilogue. :'( & won't be able to update tomorrow, midterm exams and shit. Ugh!