XIII

A/N: Thank you, @-yeolz for the cover. Yeeey!

ERRORS AHEAD!!!

"Leeteuk?"

"Shh." I kept my silence after that. Is he here to help me? "I was sent here by Heechul. He wanted to make sure that you're okay." He said in a whisper tone.

Leeteuk is one of the scholars of Acadia North. He was able to passed the quest because of his ability to create potions and such. Everyone in the Acadia likes him because of his epic yet unique personality. He was also the one who's assigned to guide me everytime Heechul isn't there. I remember one time when he asked me if I have a problem because I looked so gloomy, and I ended up telling him everything.

"Is he coming to get me?" I can't help but to ask. It's pathetic how I pushed him away and now I need him. "Are you gonna untie me?"

"Sorry I can't do that your highness. I came here as a spy, but don't worry, Heechul is planning everything just to get you out from here." His assuring words give me a little bit of hope. "For now, eat." He said as he shove the plate to me.

I tried eating even though I've lost my appetite to eat. He's right, I needed this. I needed to be okay and be alive.

"Please tell Heechul, I'll wait for him." I said after finishing the food he gave me.

He nodded. He stood up, he covered himself with his black cape and was nowhere to be found.

Staying here in another world made me realize that this isn't the kind of life I want. Not this complicated and unexplainable kind of life. To think that I am just a simple girl who aims to be a doctor. It never hit me that my life will turn upside down.

Sighs. There's nothing I can do now.

I just don't get the purpose of living when in the end we're just gonna die anyways? What's the use of living when some things don't go our way?

Years before, I've imagine loving my life meaningfully with someone I love. And thinking about it now, disappoints me. Yesung is right. In here, we could be together, but will that even make us happy knowing that our past mistakes will just haunt us?

"A penny for your thoughts."

My breath hitched as I watch Yesung standing over the door. I can't see him clearly because the room is dark but just by listening to the voice, I know it's him.

How can I hate someone I love?

"What are you thinking?" He asked. "I'll remove those things on your hands, but please promise me that you'll behave."

I quickly nodded. I wanted to get rid of these handcufs too. He then proceeded in removing it. He held my wrist and examine it. "I'm sorry." He said as he kissed the marks that the handcuffs left on my wrists, "I don't like it when I see you in pain."

But there are pains that aren't visible to out naked eyes, I wanted to say.

"I'm sorry if you have to experienced this kind of pain because of me." He added.

It never hit me that our choices has the upredictable aftermaths. If only I knew this would turn into this. It's here, so might as well go for it.

"I'll be staying here with you, Yesung."