I meet the crew

"I'm Hayley", says the girl that had a gun pointed at my head. 

"I'm Lisa", says the girl with the brown hair, and shakes my hand.

"I'm Liam", says the only guy of the group.

"I'm confused", says the girl with bleached blonde hair.

"Lola, we all are", says Lisa, irritated.

"I'm Ivy", I say.

"We should go up a few floors, we'll be safer there", states Liam.

We go up the stairs and after around four floors we stop.  "This should be fine", Hayley tells us.  We sit up there for a few hours and tell each other about ourselves.  Hayley is 17 and had just finished high school.  Lisa is 23 and is an actress in the making.  Liam is 19, like me and started working in the military for a few months, but then the zombies hit.  And Lola she's 17 and....well she didn't work as anything.  She had rich parents so she didn't have to work. 

We all stop talking and the sadness sets in.  Talking about life before the zombies ruined the world seemed so far away for them.  They must be worried sick about there family and friends, but i'm not.  I've never been close to my family, apart from my sister - Hope.  I also have a best friend.  Ari.  I'm worried sick about them.  In the silence we hear an obvious screeching outside and we all rush to one of the small balconies.