Hell

The world has gone to hell.  Three buildings to my right are billowing smoke, and their are people everywhere on the streets.  No.  Not people.  I set my gaze on a particular one and watch her...or is it a him.  It has green stuff flowing out of its mouth and its skin is a sickly yellow, and looks slightly bloated.   I watch it hobble over to one of the others and start attacking it.  This goes on for a while, and i'm so transfixed on them that I nearly miss the four people running into the hospital.  They didn't look crazy, so I went down to meet them.  As I make my way down to the ground floor I gasp. A girl with blonde hair and startling blue eyes has a gun pointed at my head.  "Are you bitten?" she asks forcefully.                                             

"What?" I squint at her.

"Have you been bitten? Have you been in contact with them? "

"No, I don't even know what you're talking about....those things outside?  I don't even know what the hell they are!"

"Zombies..." replies a boy from the back.  He looks around my age, with sandy blonde hair, muscular frame, and is attractive. 

"No", I blurt out.  An athletic looking brunette with hazel eyes comes from the back and speaks.

"Put the gun down Hayley!"  The girl called Hayley lowers her gun.  "About three weeks ago the apocalypse started and everything's gone to hell."