Nerd by Night

*A/N:

hi guys! This is a new story, duh, and I hope you all like it! if you think its good please tell me. VOTE CMT AND FOLLOW xox, nicole <3

DANIELLE'S P.O.V.

Its early in the September morning, I'm trying to study for my math test, which is very easy. I'm doing the problems from the online book in my study notebook.

"Danielle, what are you doing? Get ready for school." My mum pops into my room. I quickly hide the notebook and shut my laptop forcefully. "Okay then... get ready. Dad and I have news." She shrugs my behavior off. When she leaves, I sigh and get into the shower.

I'm out soon, and go over to my walk in closet and pick out a pencil skirt and a crop top that's says 'love'. My strappy sandals fit perfectly over my smooth feet. I go over to my vanity and open my collection of make up.

Once satisfied with how I look, I grab my book bag before heading down stairs. "Hey sweetie!" Daddy comes to hug me. "Sweetie, I have news. We are going on a terribly long business trip again. Starting tomorrow we leave. Instead of having you stay alone, Anne down the road, offered to keep you. We said yes, and you should pack later when you get home for about a month." My cereal falls out of my mouth when I hear a month. "Really? Why so long?! Mum, that Harry kid like hates me!" At my high school, the popular boys which consist of Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. The other one, Louis, is in college. They hang out with the other girls group, Amanda and her posse. We hate each other. They send the guys to start drama and bully us. Me mostly, and I'm the leader of my girls.

"Don't be silly dear. Hes charming. Get cozy. Here, you're going to be late." Dad passes me my keys. I huff dramatically and unlock my car.

I pull into the crowded school parking lot and sigh. Why does it have to be him? I pull down my skirt and walk towards Angela, Angel, Hannah, and Carmen. Someone grabs my waist and I scream. "So I hear you're staying over..." his husky voice growls in my ear. I squirm our of his grasp. "Yeah, I am." I roll my eyes. "This could be fun." "Don't even think about touching me again unless you like your balls." I flip my light brown waves in his face before walking away.

"Danielle!" Angela screams. "Angela!" I copy. "C'mon, what  was that about." She points to Harry and his boys looking at us. "Nothing really. He's an ass. Let's go shall we?" We link arms with the others and walk into school. "Aww Jimmy Newtron, studying again?" Hannah books the boy. "Hey!" He bends down. I kick a book away from him. "Whoops." We laugh. "Karma's a Bitch!" He curses. "So am I, don't mess with me, dick." Carmen stairs at him. I roll my eyes and head to my locker. "Hey sweet thang." My boyfriend Ryan is there waiting for me. I kiss him before opening my locker. "I saw that Harry kid. What did he do to you?" One thing about Ryan, he's a very jealous person. "Nothing much, hes an ass as we know." I roll my eyes. "I love those green beauties you have babe." He smiles. I kiss him again.

"Hey Bitch!" Amanda comes by. "What do you want." Ryan sighs. "Nothing really. Hows my bff!" She pretends. "Oh great. Thanks." I walk away. "Careful sweet pea...." Amanda tries to test me. "Don't test me, I'm smarter than you think." I holler down the hall.

The bell rings and I kiss Ryan good bye and walk into math. "Ready for the test?" Liam snickers from behind me. "No, should I be?" I lie. Duh I am! "Sure bitch..." the class files in and the teacher passes out the papers. "You have until the end of class. Good luck." "Wait!" Angel bursts through the door. I giggle. "Late again..." he sighs. She comes by me and rolls her eyes. "Duh, boyfriends first." The class erupts into laughter. "Shush and start class!"

Lunch time comes and we all file into the cafeteria. I get to my table with Hannah. Shes telling a story about this nerd. We join Angela and angel. "Where's Carmen?" I ask. "Geek told on her." "Of course. Hey, where Ryan-" someone blocks my eye sight. "Guess who.." I scream and kiss him. He always does this. "Babe, I thought you were gunna sit with me...." he frowns. "Okay. Its okay guys?" "Go!" The yell. "Bye Ryan.." they giggle. He waves and carries my tray. "Danielle!" Mark cheers when he sees me. "Hows the team so far..." they're on the volleyball team. "Pretty good. Game tonight. Home!" Brian fist bumps. "Ill be there!" I laugh. We start eating our lunch.

I get home and kick off my sandals. "Hey dear. Wanna start packing?" I nod after getting water. I run to the second floor and get a suitcase. I start with shorts, pants, and skirts.

When I pack up everything, I start homework. "Hey baby." Mum comes in with water. I cover my books up. "Hey mum." I take it. "I know you're upset that we are leaving, and you not being home, but don't worry. It'll be over before you know it. Lets just hope we don't need to stay longer..." I nod. "Come down for dinner okay? Dad says in ten minutes." She closes the door and I lay down. Being with Harry is tough, hes an ass and a player. I really don't wanna go. I need to finish homework and eat dinner right now...

My parents are loading their things into the Limo outside waiting for them. We stop first at Harry's place for me. "Mum please don't make me." I wipe my face again. "I'm sorry dear. We'll miss you and please behave." The door swings open and Anne answers it. "She never ate dinner-" "I'm not hungry." I mumble. "Danielle stop... But thank you so much Anne. She'll be good. I oue you!" They hug. "Anytime. Hi Danielle." She hugs me. I cry harder when mum hugs me. I wave to the limo pulling away in the evening sky. "C'mon in Hun. Harry Gemma! We're happy you're staying here." She holds my shoulders.

They both come down the steps, but Gemma's smiling. Harry is just staying there, staring. "Hi Danielle!" Gemma hugs me. "Hey! Harry." I flash a fake smile towards him. He just grins. "Well ill show you to your room." Anne takes my hand and orders Harry to take my suit case. We go into a beautiful room that's a light shade of yellow with blue coverings. "Its beautiful." I smile. "Thank you sweetie. Now how about dinner." She smiles. "No thanks, not hungry. I have a big English test- um I'm really not hungry." I try to cover up. "Your mum said you didn't eat, and you will. Come along." I have to obey, mum told me too. I feel tears coming on again.  

"You're my baby so fine so sexy!!" My cell phone blurts out from the homemade ring tone Ryan made for himself. I burn red. "I'm sorry its my boyfriend." "Take care of it fast alright?" Anne says. I nod and answer. 

"Hey baby." He coos. "Hey ry, I'm busy. I have to eat dinner now." "Oh okay. Call me later Kay?" "Alright bye." I hang up and turn it on silent. I sit in the spot they made me. They are serving meatloaf. I take a piece to be polite. I don't want to be here. I need to study! Plus I have my game I need to play...

After we ate, I go upstairs and put on PJ's. My fuzzy shorts and old tee work good. I fix my hair in a pony and get my books. I spread them on the floor and turn on my laptop. Crap, no Internet. I walk down stairs to ask. "Um can I have the wifi password?" I ask her and Gemma. "Sure! Homework right?" she takes it. "No." I lie. "Hey mum where is my deodorant-" I turn around and Harry's in a towel. I roll my eyes and look back at Anne. "Don't know. We have a guest Harry." She says through her teeth. "Here dear. We are gunna watch jeopardy. Wanna watch?" She offers. "Why not?" I smile and join.