The Chase of Saddness

My Royal Mates

Tallah Green was a girl who was hard working, kept her head down and nose clean. She was attending her last class of the year grade 11 math. Her teacher Miss. Rose was saying something about working hard over the summer break on some research project? As she sat in that class staring blankly at the board she always wondered why she was in this class? She was 17 going on 18 but her class mates were all 16 going on 17 it just doesn't make sense.

Soon enough she pushed the though a side and came to the conclusion of being a late bloomer. "Finally" she sighed as the bell sounded though the school, she stood up and started to pack her bags up. She was happy she was going home for the summer which was apparently a nice house by the water. Tallah looks at her watch 2:57 "Crap" she did a mad dash toward her locker grabbing all the things she needs and then to the front of the school. As she rounded the last corner of the school she felt safe as the bus was still there and has not left yet.

Then she stopped in front of the principle who was tapping his foot, "Now now young lady even though school is out doesn't mean you can act like an animal, now walk please." He moved to the side and smiled down at the now frowning girl as she watched the bus shut its doors and leave. "Thanks principle Malcom for the lesson." Tallah groans quietly to herself before walking outside. She looks at her watch knowing the next bus isn't coming for another half an hour. "Well it's not going to rain today so walking can't be that bad right?" She told herself, trying making her situation not seem so bad. So shifting her heave bag on her back a little to make it a bit more comfortable she set off on her way.

eleven blocks later she was trying to jog up a hill, now don't let her fool you she is very strong but running is not her forte. As she looks around, she sees a familiar park and decided to go through it. A long time ago her mother would come to his park with her to play with the kids that live close by. As she was walking through the park admiring the new fountains and trees that were placed in the park she heard a snap. She turned around to see two men dressed in black with some sort of curved blades on there hips and chains that hung from there shoulder down to their lower legs it was kind of scary with the red and black and nave blue covering them. Then it hit her, "There cosplayers there are bound to be a lot of them here cause of the fact its summer ya." Tallah smiled at them then continued on her way for a few more minutes but they were still behind her. She decided to keep going but a little faster to try and get some distance from them. Looking back again she saw they were keeping pace with her silently she was freaking out inside her mind as she made a B-line to the main road.

Once she made it to the main road she looked back again to see the same guys following her as she neared a crosswalk she got a wave of ingenious on how to ditch them. She presses the button and looks back to make sure they were still there and goes on her phone making it look like she was not paying attention to the light it turned green to walk they both didn't move. She looks up and saw the numbers 8 7 6 5 she dashed across the road with all her might hearing the guys take off to. Tall-ah makes it to the other side barely missing being hit by a car. Tall-ah grinned as she ran across the road, "People are assholes in this city and if you don't move you get smoked!" Tallah watched as the men jumped and rolled over vehicles that should have hit them and killed them. Tallah was panicking hardcore now as she watched them get closer to her. Tallah made a run for it all the way home which was another eight blocks she felt as if her lungs would explode but her fear keeps driving her to go faster.

She rounds the last corner and sees her house in view she was so tired but only stopped when she unlocked the door to her house. She turned around and no one was there she might have lost them but she thought that was far from it. She shut the door and locked it be for setting her bag down on the steps going up to her room. She then made her way to the kitchen, swung the fridge door open quickly taking out a bottle of water bring it and her bag upstairs. Cracking the seal she chugged most of it and collapsed on her bed thinking of the whole situation she would tell dad when he got home.

New P.O.V.

Venus fell to the floor as she knelt beside a king size bed. A huge picture of a woman dressed in gold and white hung above the headboard. She cried so hard the tears blocked her view of the room. Giving up the ability to see at that moment she buried her face in her hands. The strong breeze pushed against her frame as a woman wrapped her arms around her shaking body.

A soothing voice came from the protective figure "My love it's all right she is at peace now she feels no pain it's all right." The woman tried to dry the burning tears of crimson falling from Venus' eyes.

Venus cried even louder, "I want her back I want my mate you do to everyone wants her back I know it." As Venus struggles with her tears, she slowly stops her sniveling to a mere whimper. "Sabing, you are a big piece of me and without you, I don't know how to survive the war of the four we all lost something and we know we can't replace it. I can't run this section of the city anymore look at me I am a mess."

Sabing holds her close rocking her back and forth. "Come now dry your tears you are just hungry it's been ten years since you cried and to me, I think it is well needed. I've already accepted the fact she was dead now it is your turn."

Sabing felt sharp nails dig into her skin as they ripped through her flesh anger was all she saw in her wife's eyes. "Don't you ever say that again you might be my lover but I had another and until I see her corpse she is not dead you hear me. It might be enough proof to you that she has been missing for 10 years but not for me!"

Venus gripped her lover's white shirt as the blood and tears started to mix she felt a strong and gentle hand rub her back and a voice that was filled with regret. "I will never fully forget or let go of her but I will not let her dea... I mean disappearance destroy me or us cause that is what she would want for us to be strong." Venus meets her wife in a passionate kiss fueled by anger and loneliness. Sabing pulled her and Venus toward the bed and ended up lying beneath the painting of the women in white and gold as they recite the silver plaque "Forever are love Tallah Green."

Hello and thanks for reading now this story is just a starter for me I have been reading a lot lately and got inspired. Now if you want to can comment tell me what you think of the 5 characters so far which will be meeting up some day. Tallah Green, Sabing, Venus, and her two pursuers. Also sorry about the P.O.V jumping I tend to go into the first person than third so I will try and pick one and stay with it. If you want to go all grammar Nazi on me go right ahead just make sure its constructive criticism.

This chapter has 1294 words