Chapter 19

~Shigure~

"I can't believe you did that!" I yelled at Midori, as I bandaged her small wounds.

"Wouldn't you have done the same thing, if you were in my situation!?" She yelled back. "If it was you, I would have ran after you!"

"I'm not talking about that!"

She stared down at me.

"Midori.....I just.....Don't want you to get hurt....."

I stood up and looked down at her.

"Shigure, I-"

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"Midori, I'm your older brother. Just know that I will always be there for you."

~Leo~

"Lord Leo, that was everyone dealt with the Black Market affairs."

"Thank you, Niles," I answered the white haired Outlaw.

He bowed and walked away.

"Leo."

I looked behind me to see Camilla. I turned away from her.

"There may be more Black Markets out there......I want you to go back to the castle and send Peri, Laslow, Arthur, and Effie to look for them. When they do, they must destroy it and arrest anyone that involve with it."

"Leo, I know you're right.....But are you sure we should send them? They're still-"

"They want to make amends for failing in their mission. They were retainers, trained to protect Elise and Xander and they failed! This is how they will make up for failing!"

I heard Camilla sigh.

"As you wish.....King Leo."

~Chapter done by Rio2244~