8. The trip down memory lane

Then it suddenly hit me.
Why she would hate a wonderful, absolutely perfect girl.

>>Kyos POV<<

Of course. This reminded her of the thing she despises most.

**Flashback**

Me and Yuki sat on the porch of the main house. That we sat together was a miracle. That pretty girl Ayame brought back to the house had been really nice. But we didn't know where she was. Ayame had been breathless when he came running. Apparently Akito wanted to meet her.
After that we didn't see her again. We knew she was still visiting sometimes. We heard things from the servants, but that was the only source we had. They said a girl in her teens was with Akito. We guessed it was the pretty girl.
Then... One day, we stopped hearing things. The last time we heard about her we found out that Akito had finally snapped. Gone completely mental. On the edge to insane.
I guess he hurt her pretty badly. Because she never came back.

I snapped out of it.
No.
That was no excuse for being rude to Tohru. She was not weak in any way.
Not like Kismae was that one time.

"Kyo." It was Hatoris voice.
I turned to him.
"She'll be fine."
I nodded.
Kismae who had been healing Tohru until now just glared at us.
"Happy? That's nice. I have to go home. I'll see you sometime." She growled. Not happy in the slightest.
"I expect to see you at my house very soon Kismae." Hatori said.
She just shrugged and walked out the door.

>>Hatoris POV<<

I never thought I'd see the girl I fell in love with. Acting like this. Like she wanted to hurt Tohru...

Without the help of Akito.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Wow.. I actually updated. Go me! Currently fighting against authors block. Well... tell me if you like this. Flame it and expect a rude comment.
I don't own Fruits Basket. The rights go to Natsuki Takaya.

Peace out!
//
SukiSakamoto