Kismae Sugisaki

Name: Kismae Sugisaki
Age: 20
Personality: Calm, sweet, polite, hotheaded, stubborn, caring, protective.
Likes: Animals, books, kimonos, drawing, helping.
Dislikes: Mean and rude people, criminals, teachers.
Bio: Hello there! I'm Kismae! I have a little brother named Ryogi. He is 15 years old and very sickly. My parents? My mom is dead, and my dad... Well he is no concern of mine. He is an alcoholic.
My family has got a power. It is... weird. We're called faith healers. I can heal and calm people and animals. But I get sick when I do. I have magic proof gloves that blocks the power from going out everywhere. I went to school. Kaibara High to be exact. The same class as Aya-kun, Haa-kun and Shi-kun. They are Sohmas. Yes I know about their curse. The God and the Zodiac animals.
I met Akito. The God. But my brother took a turn for the worst. He got hit by a car, went into coma and we had to fly him all the way to Britain. My brother and I, we are what you could call geniuses. That is how I went to the same class as Aya, Haa and Shi. Even if I'm much younger.
So. My present life: I live in a small house with my brother and he is in his senior year of high school. Oh and we moved back to Japan. I am currently newly employed in Ayames store. He hasn't seen me yet. I hope he is okay. And that Akito is too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Welcome to my world of furuba Fandom! My first fanfiction! Whoop whoop! Let's try and keep this alive! Please comment and follow! See ya!
//
SukiSakamoto