Question and Answer

Hey guys!
Suki here!
I am so sorry for not updating. But... I have a special treat.
I'm answering a few questions about the characters in the fanfiction. The Sohmas, Mae and Ryo.

1. Are Mae and Ryo siblings?
A: Yes they are. In Kismaes character description it says that Ryogi is her younger brother. So, the answer to this question is yes.

2. How does Kismae know the Sohmas?
A: Well. Kismae lived in Japan for a lot of years. She went to school with the Mabaduchi Trio (Ayame, Shigure and Hatori.) She eventually found out of a secret and met the rest of the family, before meeting Akito, the family head.

3. Do you know the names of all the Sohmas? They are endless!
A: Really? Yeah I know all of the names. Yuki, Kyo, Hatori... Well yeah. I know all of them. I mean you can't crush on everyone in an anime without learning the name. Geez...

4. Why does Kismae need those gloves?
A: Kismae has got a power that has been in her family for generations.
Both Kismae and Ryogi has some kind of power. Kismae has got those gloves so that no one will ever notice her powers. Makes sense?

Yeah! So that is it guys! Tell me if you want me to do more Questions and Answers.
Peace out!
//
SukiSakamoto