Chapter 19 ➳Welcome Home and Eighteenth Party

Dear Diary,
Wow haven't written in a while and it's all for the bad reason. First, my beautiful mother was taken away from me, I miss her every day and every day it gets harder. And every day I tell myself to breathe, eat, sleep, wake up and do it all over again until one day, it's just not as hard anymore.

Second, I was kidnapped not once but twice by my crazy relative Elizabeth. She did it because she wanted to get my power, because guess what I'm a witch, well technically I'm not because I have to trigger it first. Which I do t plan on doing because Stefan said that it will hold all the power of my ancestors and he doesn't think I cant handle it, and I think I believe him.

Well, today I'm supposed to put on a smile and try to have fun. Carol is throwing a party for me and I think it might be a little fun and hopefully distracting.

Well, this was the most craziest diary entry I have ever written.
Maggie xxx

I closed my diary and put it under my pillow and finally decided to get up since I have been lying in bed for almost an hour. I got up and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I started to go downstairs until I noticed a big banner on the stairs and I saw Carol ordering people around who were holding boxes.

The decorations were beautiful there were balloons hung up that were white and a pale pink. On the rail of the stairs were flowers that also had white flowers along with pale pink ones too. My mouth hung open at how beautiful everything was.

"Carol" I breathed out when I got to the end of the stairs.

She turned around and had a big white smile on her face. "Oh my god everything is beautiful, really you didn't have to do this," I said still looking at everything.

Carol laughed while she called her hands together and looked at her masterpiece. "I couldn't help myself" She laughed.

I looked up at the stairs to see a tired Tyler walking be down, his eyes barely open.

"Morning dear," Carol said to her.

"Morning," He said planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning Mags," He said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Morning Tyler," I said laughing a bit.

"Happy late birthday" He smiled. He then put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a box.

"Tyler you didn't have to get me anything," I said while Tyler opened the box.

I saw a beautiful silver bracket with charms that spelled Maggie. I instantly fell in love with it. "Oh my god Tyler I love it," I said putting my hand over my mouth.

"I'm glad you like it," Tyler said smiling. He took the bracelet out and put on my wrist.

I pulled him into a hug wrapping my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much," I said. We pulled away while Carol stood smiling at us.

Tyler and I went to get breakfast in the kitchen, Tyler just had toast while I had cereal. After that, I went back up to my room and went on my laptop for a while. I couldn't help but search my dad.

I learned that he had taught at Mystic Falls High school. I went to their website and saw group photos and I recognized a few faces. I saw Elena but she looked younger because her hair was straight, I saw Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Tyler and Stefan and finally my dad. He looked exactly how my mom described him in her letter. I didn't know if it was only Damon that knew he was my father, so I didn't bring up at all but I planned to confront Damon about it.