Chapter 8 ➳Deal

Gif of Elizabeth on the side --> played by the one and only Barbra Palvin

Elizabeth POV

I walked through the dirty cave ducking my head to prevent bumping my head. I approached a dark dusty room with rusty poles thrown on the ground. I saw a man with his back facing me. He was wearing a big black hoodie and his hood up covering his head.

"Who are you and what do you want?" The dark mysterious man said sensing my presence.

"I came for you help" I said crossing my arms. "Silas" I added.

His head turned slightly his feature still covered with the hood. I could tell that I had his attention.

"I know you want to die and I wanna help" I started. "But I need something first"

I could see that Silas was surprised I knew who he was. I have always stayed around Mystic Falls and have always paid close attention to our local vampire, werewolves and the witches and especially the Salvatore brothers. I have been tracking Maggie and her mother for years but I have never found them until now.

"Why would help you?" Silas said. "What's in it for me?"

"I'll help you die and I've known the Salvatore brothers since 1864. I know their weakness"

"What do you need?" He asked.

"I need Maggie Peterson. I need to stab her in the heart so I can obtain her powers and I think I will be a really strong vampire" I said strolling around the dark room kicking small rocks around.

"You will be able to die happily" I added trying not my best to convince him. I knew I had him, because I get everything I want, even if it involves ripping someone's heart out of their chest cavity.

"I want you to be someone Maggie knows and trust and then you just give her to be, the that cure is as good as yours"

I saw Silas starting to turn around with his head lowered. He took of his hood and lifted his head to see he had shaped into Stefan Salvatore. "How's this" He said refurring to his new body.

"Perfect" I said smirking. "So, do we have a deal?" I added holding out my hand.

"We have a deal" He said shaking my hand. "Now, where is this Maggie Peterson?" Silas asked with a devil smirk.

"At the Salvatore boarding house" I said while he nodded and made his way out of the cave.

I smirked to myself and laughed lightly.

Stefan POV

I watched as Damon snapped Matt's neck while Elena watched in horror. I knew this was the only way that we could turn Elena humanity back on.

"Oh my god Matt" She cried crouching down and holding his face.

"It's a good thing he was wearing this" Damon said holding up Matt hand and pointing to the Gilbert ring.

Elena sighed in relief and just by the sight in her eyes I knew we had her back. "I nearly killed him" She started to sob and got up pacing back and forth.

"I nearly killed Matt" She started to yell and she smashed the car window. Damon sped over to her holding her into his chest.

"Elena all your emotions are overwhelming you. I need to channel all your emotions into one" I said holding her face so she would look at me. Tears were streaming down her face. She finally stopped trying to fight Damon's grasp and continued to slightly cry but I knew she had done what I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon and I had arrived at the hospital where the sheriff said there where four bodies all drained of blood. The power had gone threw the down and Damon and I were eager to get Silas off the street, seeing he could be anyone.