Chapter 17

MyungYeon

Yeonghun's POV

Today's Monday. I already recovered from being sick that's why I managed to go to school today. But why is Woohyun still ignoring me? I don't understand him at all.

"Yeonghun-ah. Gwaenchanha-eyo (Are you alright)?" Jua asked me. I think she noticed my blue face while looking at Woohyun.

"I miss the old him," I replied then Jua patted my back.

"Don't worry about him. Worry about yourself. The issue hasn't ended yet," Jua said we both looked at Yena.

"How can we solve this stupid problem that that b*tch gave us?" Jua asked pointing at Yena.

"Molla (I don't know). I have so many problems," I answered then glanced at Woohyun.

"What if... let's just admit that you and L really are in a relationship, so they'll stop thinking that you're seducing him?" Jua suggested.

"Let's just talk about that later with the members," I replied with my weak voice. I'm just really in the mood.

×××

"That's right!" Dongwoo oppa.

"So we can hang out altogether freely at school," Hoya oppa.

"And we can now protect you all the time," Sungjong.

We're at the back of the building of business department. We used the time of lunch break to talk and have a serious meeting.

"We'll announce that you two are officially together," Sungkyu oppa.

"How will we do that?" Jua asked.

"We'll use the way Yena used to spread this issue. There will be a meeting for all teacher at the conference hall again tomorrow. Let's gather everyone at the gym floor," Sungkyu oppa explained.

"It's better if the two of you will personally announce your relationship," Dongwoo oppa added.

"What?!" Both Myungsoo and I reacted in chorus.

"Guys this is for your own good," Hoya oppa added. Both Myungsoo and I sighed loudly.

"Arasso," we both said.

Myungsoo's POV

Tuesday.

I passed by the locker room. I saw Yeonghun leaning on her locker door. She seemed to be in a deep thought.

 She seemed to be in a deep thought

I walked to her. "Are you nervous right now?" She suddenly slammed her locker door shut maybe because of shock.

 "Are you nervous right now?" She suddenly slammed her locker door shut maybe because of shock