Chapter 4

Fight

Yeonghun's POV

Two weeks have already passed after the wedding.

And as my Dad told me, he went to France right after the wedding. I am now living in the house that my father-in-law gave us with Myungsoo of course.

And I just noticed that this house is located just beside the Infinite's dorm.

Wait, I'm sorry. I won't tell you anything about our one-week honeymoon because nothing important happened. It was like a normal week of course spending with a guy.

We're together for a week but we don't really have even a little conversation. We just ignored each other. And yes it's awkward because we slept on the same bed.

Oh hold on a second, Myungsoo told me something on our first night together during the honeymoon.

"They call this our honeymoon, I call this just a whole week to spend with a girl."

As I have told you, he's only sweet, and nice when his father is around. But then when his father leaves, everything turns back to normal.

We're both sleeping in separate rooms. I sleep in the guest's room and Myungsoo's in the extra room. Then the master's bedroom, we only slept there together if his father visits us.

Actually, my conscience always bothers me. I promised my Dad to be a good wife for Myungsoo. But here I am, obeying Myungsoo's trip.

I am alone here at the house right now. Myungsoo's gone and is at the Infinite's dorm. Today is Saturday, and every weekend, Myungsoo's there spending time with them.

How are my studies? It's just stable.

Actually, Woohyun and Jua are starting to suspect me. They said that I was so weird these past few days. Ani, they are the ones who are weird, I'm always weird!

Of course, pretending is really hard.

Every time I bump with Myungsoo or with any member of Infinite, I always try hard to pretend that. Pretend that nothing's going on.

Myungsoo, as usual... he's just cold. Whenever our eyes meet, he's always emotionless.

Tsk. It's so boring here.

I'll just go clean the house.

Myungsoo's POV

I am currently here at the dorm with the members. I don't want to stay in the house with that retardy girl.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure that Yeonghun feels really lonely right now," Sungjong told me.

"Yeah right, Myungsoo. Bring her here," Sungkyu hyung.

"No," I reacted then they all remained quiet.

"What is she doing alone?" Hoya.

Sungyeol went to the terrace to see what Yeonghun was doing alone in the house. Some parts of the house can be seen because of the glass panes.

"She's cleaning. Currently mopping in the living room," Sungyeol observed looking down at the house.

"Your wife is amazing," Dongwoo hyung.

"Shut it," I reacted coldly.

"Hyung, what kind of wife is she to you?" Sungjong asked.

"She's ok," I answered.

"It's great that she's fond of you. Even you're cold to her as you're cold to us," Hoya said.

"You really are lucky with her. But she's so unlucky with you hahaha," Sungyeol teased. He left the terrace and sat down on the floor with the members.