VP-VQ Chapter 14

So Heyy all! Haven't seen you in a while

 Sorry for the long break but i have been wayy busy with school and working on my other books... This will not be updated as regularly as it used to be but it will be updated about once a month. With the editing, i got about half of DVP editted and will continue editting in my spare time, whenever that may be.

Anyway here is the long awaited chapter sorry its short the next one will be longer

CHAPTER 14

I stood pacing the throne room, The men had left already and I had nothing to do but wait and pray. I had put on a strong exterior for my people yet inside I was freaking out. I couldn’t lose Harrison he is my everything!

I continued to pace worrying thoughts taking over my brain.

“Dear, Stop worrying!” I hear from the doorway, turning to face the voice I see my mother standing there.

“Aren’t you –“

“Worried? Of course but standing here pacing will not help. I have learnt that although I am not there I can do what I can to help from here,”

“What do you mean?” I ask and my mother just smiles, holding out her hand for me.

I hesitantly take her hand and let her lead me.

She leads me up to… her office?

“Mom what can I do from here?”

“Now my darling it is not what you can do from here but what you can do from here,”

She says pressing down on a hidden button and the back wall, which is covered in bookshelf, seperates opening up to a whole new room.

My eyes widen as I look in on the room in shock and amazement. My mom just giggles,

“I had the same reaction when your fathers mother, your grandmother, showed me. It is a secret only the Head Female is allowed to know about. This here is the major control centre yet it connects to millions of other smaller control centres run by Alpha Female’s, Head Fae and Queen Vampires. I am in constant contact with over 60’000 Head Females around the globe,”

“WOW!” I mutter taking in everything my mother has just said as well as the room itself. It has one huge screen covering one wall with two comfortable couches back to back one facing the huge screen the other facing the other direction in with about 10 small computer monitors stood. The back wall held a mini kitchen/dining area and bathroom.

“Welcome to Control central,” Mom says gesturing around the room with her arm, “The main purpose here is for when our men go out to battle. Here we have full control over all the security cameras in the world and access to all the data a girl could ask for,”

“Hey Elanora, Oh Hey Gracie; I guess I should say, welcome to our humble abode,” Says Crystal, Harrison’s Mom, “ Now take a seat I have been reviewing the men’s whereabouts, last spotting was in a little supermarket at Greenville, about 10 miles from where the nightwalkers are staking camp. Harrison and a few other pack members along with Jasper and Lance went in to get fresh water along with some meat,”

I sight in relief at least I know they are all right.

“So where are they at now?” I ask

“Well it seems as if they have headed on the down low and into the forestry as I cannot pick them up on any of the cameras,”

“WOW! Hang on does this mean when I was gone you could find me?” I ask turning back to my mom

“Of Course; Yet I didn’t tell the guards because I could see that you were enjoying yourself anf that you needed this. I could see how much you loved it and so as much as it hurt me I let you live your little bit of freedom,”

“Oh MOM!” I exclaim as my eyes start to tear up, I wrap my arms around her in a big hug.

“”Ella, Gracie; you may want to see this,”