Chapter 10

Heyy Ladies!! I am heading home Friday so i will upload Saturday if I can.

AND my internet is now working. I have tried to catch up to all the messages and everything but i am getting behing with my reading. I went on and had 169 emails!!!! :O

hehehehe

Also this Chappie is Dedicated to My Best Friend Kym as it is her Birthday today and the reason why I am still awake at 12:30, Spamming her Facebook Wall, so I got to finish this chapter while waiting.

Ok here it is

VOTECOMMENT

ENJOY

CHAPTER 10

We were ushered down to the main ballroom where the wedding was being held. Nervous was an understatement of what I felt. The only thing keeping me from running was the fact that I was marrying Harrison.

As we made it to the doors I found my father shuffling his feet and looking quite nervous.

I reached out my hand to grab his arm; He looked at me and physically calmed down a bit.

I’m sure this was nerve racking for him too as he was giving his only daughter away, in front of many influential people too.

Ashlee came up to me giving me a hug,

“Good luck, you look butiful,” She whispered in my ear.

I smiled at her cuteness. She looked gorgeous in her dress and would one day break some hearts.

Slowly one by one my bridesmaids walked out the door until all that was left was Chanel, My Dad and I.

“It’s my turn now just take 10 deep breaths, the music will change and then you will go, Ok?” Chanel explains noticing how nervous I am,

“When the doors open do not fret just look at Harrison and you will be fine,”

With that Chanel walks out the doors and down the aisle.

I slowly breathe In and Out.

The music changes to the traditional Wedding March,

“We’re up Baby girl,” My Dad tells me as the Doors are opened and we start our walk up the aisle.

I look around the room to notice the whole ballroom decorated in blue and white.

My eyes wander to the front of the aisle in search of Harrison. My eyes scan over my mother and Crystal, Harrison’s Mum, huddled together with smiles so big, tears rolling down their cheeks and looking as beautiful as ever.