Chapter 12 - Syzinmare

Ok Heyy All! Well this chapter is dedicated to the ABSOLUTELY< FABULOUS AND AMAZING SYZINMARE!! for writing this for me and getting me out of this rut i had been in. I am Happy to say Writer's block is now Over!

x :)

Check out Syzinmare

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY!!

Chapter 12 – Syzinmare

My Honeymoon was amazing; we stayed in a little hut, on a little island just off the coast of the Great Barrier Reef.

It was absolutely amazing.

We even got to meet those little kids I saw, as I was drifting off to sleep, playing their coconut football.

But it had to end sometime.

*

The private jet finally arrived at the castle.

The last two weeks, were the best days of my life, of course I got to spend it with Harrison and I didn't have to worry about anything at all for a while.

Our duties and everything was the last thing on my mind.

 It was good to relax a little and to get away from everything for a while. I wish we could have stayed at the island a little bit longer, but like Harrison said, we have our duties, which we cannot abandon. He was right; we do have to learn a lot before we take over.

As we were about to get off the jet, I peeked through the window to see, Kym, Channel and Jesmine all bouncy, waiting to hear ALL the gory details of MY honeymoon. Figures they would be here, ready to ambush me as soon as I got off the plane.

Harrison grabbed my hand and said, "Ready to be ambushed by your friends, Mrs Thomas?"

I'm still not use be calling Mrs Thomas, and I have been married for two weeks,

"Sure am, Mr Thomas."

Harrison smiled at me, and we both walked down the steps of the jet, and onto the airport runway.

 Channel was the first one to grab me.

"So what was it like?" Chanel asked me, "Where did he take you? Did you guys do anything fun?" she added with a knowing look.

"We stayed on this little island just off the coast of Australia, the island was beautiful," I said,

 "We met these kids who had a game similar to soccer but with a coconut, Harrison and I even played a few rounds with them. Of course they kicked our butts in it."

"Hahaha very funny dear," Harrison said, "We would have won a round or two if you kicked the coconut in the right goal."

I blushed. I knew he was going to bring that up. I had that feeling he was going to use that… A LOT!

"What else did you guys do?" Kym asked.

"Well," I said, "We walked around the island, since it was a small island. We went snorkelling with the dolphins and saw the reef and all the colourful fish.

Hit a few stores also, since you know I have to get something for my girls here."

"Really?!?!" Jesmine yelled like a 5 year old, "What did you get us?!?!?!"