Chapter 7

Here is another Chapter.. I ended up being able to upload twice this weekend and write 5/10 for my 10 stories contest... As well as Writing and editting my new book, Those Crayons, which will be out in the next week or so.

The Pics on the side are my idea of the girls dresses

AND it's a long weekend so i will be able to write a bit more and get to catch up on my reading.... Wan't we to check out your book, or give you some constructive criticism, Even if you want an editor. Just post me a comment down below or in my message bourd...

xx Madi :)

 VOTE

 COMMENT

ENJOY

CHAPTER 7

*

“Get Out!! You know the rules no seeing the bride before the wedding!” I woke up to Chanel yelling at Harrison.

“But the wedding isn’t till tomorrow!” Harrison whined and I couldn’t help the smile that spread onto my face. I slowly opened my eyes to take in the scene before me. Harrison had his head peaking inside the door trying to get inside while Chanel was pushing on the door trying to lock him out. I couldn’t help but to laugh. As they heard me their heads snapped to me. Chanel, said sweetly,

“Gracie please tell Harrison here he has to leav-“

“Gracie Pwease let me stay” Harrison whined cutting off Chanel.

This just made me laugh harder

When I finally calmed down I hoped up and opened the door to let Harrison in.

Harrison had a big smirk on his face as he believed he had won.

“Harrison,” I whispered in his ear, “Go and let us have a great day getting ready for my bachelorette party.” I say quickly kissing his cheek and kicking him outside while he was still in shock and couldn’t react.

“So what is happening today?” I ask her.

“Well Jesmine and Kym will be here-“Chanel was interrupted by a knock on the door and Kym and Jesmine walked in.

“Now” Chanel Finishes.

“So… Let’s get this party started!!” Kymmie Yells way too excited.

Time goes on for a bit as Chanel decides on everyone’s outfit. Jesmine and Kym were shocked and amazed with the revelation of Chanel’s ‘gift’ with clothes as well as my own with music.

After around an hour and a half of choosing clothes and gossiping we were done.

Chanel had on a purple dress with a sparkly sequined bodice.

Kym had on a flowing purple cocktail dress with a lilac bodice and flower on the waist band.

Jesmine had on a striking red one shoulder cocktail dress which matched perfectly with her almost black hair.

I had on a silver dress with diamond encrusted bodice and baby pink waist band

We all looked stunning and were ready for an amazing night out on the town.