"I only take pride in my rap, I don't act disgracefully. Your surrounding is silent, my surrounding is noisy. 'who's the ruler?' Aren't you feeling so bitter inside? You fake a cough pretending not to be nervous. You huff and puff, jump up and down to win me but it's far from over like Drizzy. Aren't I hateful? So you make up nasty commets. You use what you have to belittle me. Cock sucker you make a confrontation through rap with that kind of method and bothersome behavior? I'm really bursting with laughter" - Zico

"You can try to make rash sounds with your bird tongue, but that's just you trying to pass it off as rapping.
The fighting spirit of my heavy king-like rap hits all the bums that play around. My flow job catches all the noname rappers who think they're all that and cajoles them. You can try to get to me with those little words
but I'll just become stronger, it's a wonder. I'm a starfish that eats and grows on your jealousy and envy." - Agust D

Zico's lines were strong, he was much better than I thought he would be. I don't know why but in the inside I wanted Zico to fail, I wanted Yoongi to win so badly.

It was like the heavens heard my wish because when Zico wanted to start a new verse he got lost in the beat. Which was a huge no no. And just like I thought, the judges decided that Agust D aka Yoongi won and will receive the money.

Even though I made a pact with myself I ran to the backstage area and found myself hugging Yoongi tightly. Second after I realised what the hell I was doing, I immediately pushed him away from me.

"Sorry 'bout that." I apologised and tucked my hair behind my ears. "Where you wanna go?" Yoongi rested his arm in my shoulder, pulling me closer.

"What do you mean?" I pushed his arm down, facing him. "I won this because I had you as my lucky charm, so I ask you again, where do you want to go?" He explained.

I just blinked a few times not saying a word. "Well if you don't tell me, I guess we have to go where I want to." Yoongi picked me up and walked outside, towards his car.

"I only do this, so you can't run away like you always do. We should change that habit of yours." I wasn't having it and pushed myself with all my strength off him

"Well I think you should stay in your lane. Go do whatever you want alone, it takes more than money to win me over for a date." Yoongi laughed, brushing his hair of his face.

"Who said anything about a date?" He squeezed the envelope with the money in my hand, "Kim Haneul, you are a pain in the ass but I want you to take this. You need this more than I do, now you can maybe quit one of your part-time jobs."

I raised my eyebrows, "I don't need shit, especially not from you." with that I returned him his prize and turned around. How does he even know about my private life? I guess Yoongi did some research on me or just talked with Namjoon.

Either way I didn't like it, Yoongi should stay in his lane and leave me be. I got into the next bus and headed right over to my next job.

It was 3am when I started my night shift at one of the local gas stations, it was easy work, mostly silent. There were usually only one to four people who bought something at this time.

I was mobbing the floor when the doorbell rang, before I could even walk up to the cash register the bell rang again. There was no one here, just a pink envelope on the desk with my name on it.

I didn't even had to open it, to know that it was the prize money Yoongi wanted me to have earlier. But I still did, with the prize of 500.000 ₩ there was a bracelet and short letter in it.

"A lucky charm for my lucky charm"