하나

I stepped into the Backstage area, the rap battles had already begun but Namjoon was still waiting to step on stage.

"Hey lucky charm!" Namjoon shouted as soon as he saw me, "Over here!" I hid behind the curtains of my long hair, even though I loved my brother, he could stop being embarrassing, I had to protect my badass reputation.

"I thought you weren't coming, it's almost finished." Namjoon embraced me tightly.

"Could you please?" I squeezed myself out of his arms. Seconds after his name has been called "Rap Monster vs Agust D" the person behind the microphone screamed. The audience went crazy, Namjoon and this Agust D guy went on stage.

A beat started playing, with that their battle started. Agust D coughed a few time before he raised his voice.

"Goal in, I'm ballin, when I hear your rap, I'm about to throw up. My voice even bewitches your girlfriend. The studio is my playground, my partner is a pen and paper. You think being escorted makes you powerful, I hope you put down your mic." - Agust D

"I'm the top of the top, favor of the favor, answer of the answer, sunbaes and hoobaes alike come back. Just play with your dick or something, try eating, it's delicious. Okay, you're my enemy, right, my enemy. Whether it's night or day, fucking industries, you're a bastard who can't rap more than three characters. bibidi babidi bubidi babidi. nimini namini jirimi chakami
hold on to your own things, pig out, young pollack. is your name Mimi, shawty? no answer. My rap is totally a handle, money rap. I'll say one word about your rap, don't rap" - Rap Monster

"You think you can do music?
Just go look for a part-time job
Although your short and thin career
will get you nowhere I hope you survive,keep rotting away, that's your label. Your life is like a mudfish, your rap is recycled. Compared to your size, your rap is so thin. Like your parents, my heart hurts every time I see you. I'll put a period at the artery of your music career." - Agust D

"Hyungs who are sick with pride and
strange beliefs get lost after 8 measures, you old caterpillars.
Hey, start talking when you can start rapping. There should be a law restricting you from rapping" - Rap Monster

Namjoon took a deep breath, waiting for Agust D's comeback but the time was up. The beat was still in the background, everyone was waiting for the winner to be called out.

"Rap Monster wins!" screamed the representative of the judges. I grinned at Namjoon who was jumping up and down with the crowed.

Agust D came backstage again, bumping into me "Can't you see me standing here? At least apologies, jerk." I shouted at his back, he turned around immediately.

"Why would I? It's not like it hurt you." Agust D was walking towards me again with an emotionless expression on his face. "Such a pretty girl," Agust D looked up and down on me, obviously checking me out. "So tell me, how is it to be the girlfriend of a winner? Is it satisfying?" He whispered, shivers went down my spine.

Before I could answer that Brat, Namjoon hugged me and twirled me around. I tried to control my anger and forget about his comment. But right after Namjoon let me down, my eyes searched for Agust D who he had already left.

I didn't even know his real name but I already didn't like that guy, his personality on stage could be fake but I didn't care, he was just disrespectful.

"Everyone's going to a after party. Wanna tag along?" Namjoon asked me, I shook my head and hugged him as goodbye leaving again. I looked back and Namjoon was still waving at me with a huge gummy smile.

"Calls himself gangster rapper." I laughed and pressed the button for the elevator. While I was waiting I took out my phone to text Hoseok, a friend of Namjoon and I, the results of todays battle.

Hoseok wanted to participate too but couldn't because of his schedule. The elevator made a high pitched sound and the doors opened, a few people got out and I walked in.

"Ground floor, please." I said, still typing Hoseok my text. "As the princess pleases." Agust D said with a sarcastic undertone and pressed the button of the highest floor possible.

I just glared at him with an annoyed look "You do know that this isn't like in the movies, right?" I pressed the button for the next floor, so I can escape his presence.

But right after I pushed it, the lights went off and the elevator stopped. It was a few moments later when I realised that I was now stuck with this Agust D guy in the smallest room possible.