I kept pressing the help button, my heartbeat was getting faster. Every minute I was captured in here it got harder for me to breath.

"You need to calm down." Agust D said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled, he immediately removed his hand.

"Are you okay?" he asked a little worried this time. "Can you stop asking dumb ass questions and try to call someone to get us out of here!" I was still on a rage, it felt like the walls were getting closer together and the oxygen demand decreased.

I let myself fall on the ground, trying to control myself not to cry in front of a complete stranger, in front of a stupid brat who caused all of this.

"I don't have any service, I'm sorry." Agust D said. That was the moment when I lost it, just screamed all my anger out. I felt his stare on my back "Stop staring at me you asshole! It's all your fault!"

Minutes of silence followed until I got my shit together again, I sighed loudly and closed my eyes. "My name is Min Yoongi by the way..." Agust D seemed intimated by the little girl he teased earlier.

"He is my brother not boyfriend." I stated. Yoongi looked at me, confused, he didn't know what I was talking about. "I go by Kim Haneul." I added, Yoongi just nodded.

"Are you Claustrophobic?" He asked sitting down next to me. "How did you guess?" my sarcasm was thicker than usual because even my bitch smile appeared.

Yoongi began searching something in this pockets "Wanna listen to some music? It could calm you down a bit which you could obviously need right now."

He gave me one of his earphones and plugged the other in his own ear. It didn't seem like a bad idea, therefore I just plugged it in too.

It was a calm beat, not some rap song like I expected. It still had rap in it but not some gangster shit. "I thought you'd like that more..." Yoongi whispered.

"Just because I'm a girl?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows. He shook his head, "Doesn't have to do with gender. In which situation does hood rap calm you down?" I smiled, he was right but he didn't have to know.

A few songs later the lights finally turned on and the elevator started moving again. We stood up, waiting for the doors to open on the ground floor. Seconds after we got out Yoongi's phone rang.

I thanked the janitor, grabbed my stuff and left Yoongi behind who was still talking on the phone. On my way towards the exit, I heard a few wannabe gangster rapper whistle at me.

I was wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt, there was nothing to whistle to. I just rolled my eyes, ignored them not giving them any of my attention. One of those rappers started walking beside me and put his hands on my ass, resting it there like it's his property.

I sighed and punched him in his jewels, apologised with a smile on my face while walking away. I got used to all these pervert around the rap scene however it seemed like they didn't learn shit from their experiences with me.

"How about I drive you home?" Yoongi asked me while trying to catch up with me. "I can't let a girl walk home alone at this time." I turned around, "Actually I was thinking about taking a taxi and it's only 1am."

I stepped outside, already waving for a taxi. Yoongi pushed my arm down dragging my towards the parking lot. "Can you please let me go?! I do know how to walk on my own!"

Yoongi let go in front of a black ford, "Get in!" he demanded. I sighed and walked back to the main street, I wasn't getting in the car of someone with whom I was stuck with for over an one hour. We spend enough time together, too much time if you ask.

"Yah! Kim Haneul!" Yoongi screamed behind me, "Namjoon wanted me to take you home." I stopped, turned around and got into his car without looking at him.

Yoongi started the engine, with that the radio turned on too, playing Dean, the song we listened to earlier in the elevator. It was one of my favourite songs and I guess Yoongi's too because he tapped his finger on the steering wheel along to the beat and quietly hummed the lyrics.

The drive was rather silent, except the radio playing in the background. "You can drop me off right here" I said, pointing at the house on the right side of the street.

Yoongi nodded and pulled over. I thanked him for the drive and got out of the car as fast as I could. Even though I didn't turn around I was certain that Yoongi waited until I went inside and closed the front door.

"I'm home!" I yelled immediately after dropping my stuff on the floor. "Where were you?" Namjoon asked from the living room, "And why are you so late?"

I let myself fall next to him, telling him everything from the part where Agust D humiliated me till Yoongi drove me home. "Wait, didn't you tell Yoongi to drop me off at home?" I asked.

"To be honest, no. But I'm so thankful that he did." Namjoon replied, "He seems like a nice guy." I laughed, "Nice guy my ass."