"I literally thought I would have to go to the hospital though, nothing would cool my tongue off." Bahja laughs, slapping the table repeatedly as they both laugh. I chuckle at how hard they're laughing, their faces turning a dangerous shade of red. Now I wish I could have been there to see this so I could laugh that hard too.

 London sets her glass of water down, "How is almost killing yourself funny?" She asks, an annoyed expression on her face. She doesn't look at Bahja but we can all tell she was throwing shade. "Wouldnt have been funny if you had choked to death."

 Bahja lets her laughter die down and she cuts her eyes towards London, "True. But the point is we didnt die so it's just a funny memory now. But I guess you wouldnt know since you dont seem to have a humours bone in your body."

 This time London's gaze slowly shifts to Bahja, "You don't know anything about me so you better keep yourself in check."

 Bahja giggles and crosses her arms, "I know someone must have jammed a stick up your ass." She fires back. Everyone looks away and holds in their laughter, I bite my tongue hard to keep from bursting out into hysterics. Ray is practially turning red from trying so hard not to laugh. Princeton is sitting between the two girls with a scared expression on his face and I can practically see the steam coming out of London's ears.

 "Bitch who are you? You and you're irralevent ass singing career? Where the hell your CD at?" London snaps back, her face rumpling into a digusted frown. Her dark green eyes no longer looking innocent like they usually do around Prince, now she looks straight up evil as hell.

 "Who am I? Girl what are you? In here looking like you just stepped off of Miley Cyrus's farm, we in ATL, take those hot ass boots off. You look stupid." Bahja smiles, obviously enjoying the banter going on between the two of them. She looks relaxed while London looks more like a fire breathing dragon. Without saying anything else, London grabs a handful of fries off Princes plate and chucks them at Bahja. We gasp as the tangle into her hair and her mouth drops open. London smiles back smugly.

 "Aye, whoa!" Prince exclaims standing up. "Come on yall, lets just calm down. We're in a resturant."

 "Nah, I don't play that." Bahja says, smearing her palm in the ketchup on the table before reaching over and slapping her palm against London's face, leaving a hand shaped ketchup mark on her cheek. Before long both girls are throwing food at eachother, grabbing from everyons plate to use their food as ammo. They knock over someone glass of root beer and it dribbles into Renee's lap. She shrieks and jumps up, scooting past Roc out of the booth to examine her pants. It looks like she peed herself and Prod and I cover our mouths to keep from laughing. I duck as a piece of bread flies towards my face before scooting out of the booth. The others follow suit while Prince and Prod try to pull Bahja and London away from eachother. They continue to spit nasty innsults while throwing food. A chicken strip hits Ray in the face and he falls abckwards into Roc, being dramatic and screaming that he's been hit.

 I can't help but laugh at the scene in front of me, how did things go so wrong in just the blink of an eye? "Hey!" Someone shouts, we all pause and turn around to find the manager standing behind us, his hands positioned on his hips. "That is enough. Pay your bill and get out my resturant, are you people or a pack of wild animals!?" He shouts, his scruffy face turning beat red.

 Prince is able to get a firm grasp on London and restrict her from throwing anymore food while Nique and Bre consult Bahja and pick the food out her hair. She no longer looks relaxed, she looks extremely pissed off like she's ready to throw some fists. I wouldn't be surprised if she went after London in a dark alley one day. Prod walks over to the manager and begins conversing with him, pointing at the mess and nodding when the manager talks back. Prod digs into his pocket and hands him a wad of cash, probabaly the bill, and motions for us to follow him out the resturant. We get back outside and the girls wipe food from their clothes and faces.

 Bahja whirls around to face Prince as he keeps his hold on London's arm, "Keep her away from me if you know what's good for you." She barks at him, before heading to her car and climbing in. Slamming the door shut behind her. Nique and Bre wave goodbye and gives all of us hugs before climbing into the Benz too and driving off.

 Our Range Rover pulls up and Wal hops out, he takes on look at messy London and Prince with the crumbs in his hair, and his eyes buldge. "What in the world happened? I know yall didnt have no food fight."

 "Technically....that was Bahja and London's fault." Renee points out. London sucks her teeth and gives her the stank eye, she gives it right back. "I aint trying to get in trouble cuz of your petty self."

 "Enough!" Walter barks, making us jump from his harsh tone. "Get in the car, we'll talk when we get to the hotel." He turns his back and get back into the range rover.

 Roc sucks his teeth as we begin filing into the backseats, "Great now he's mad." He shoots a glare at Prince and London. "Nice going guys..."

 I slide into the last row of the car, watching as Prince and London climb in. Prince has pieces of chicken in his hair and barbecque stains on his bright yellow shirt. London's hair is plastered with ketchup and crumbs, ruining her previous glossy look and her white dress has various food and sauce on it. I grin as we pull away from the curb. Looks like the tables have turned....

**

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT