Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 1

Start from the beginning

You took another step, but ended up tripping. You waited for impact, but it never came. You felt something 'boney' holding you, preventing your fall. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Sans asked in his concerned voice. "I-I.... Don't know.... Everything... Hurts... but then it... fades... then it comes back... I can't see anything... Am I blind...? Has he broken my eyes....?" You asked in a scared tone, as Sans and Papyrus held you sit on the bed.

"(Y/N), YOU HAVE LINEN OVER YOUR EYES. WE'RE GOING TO REMOVE THEM NOW... OKAY?" Papyrus asks, as you nod. You felt boney fingers, removing the linen from your eyes. As all the linen was removed, you had your eyes closed. "(Y/N)...? Can you open your eyes...?" Sans asks in a worried tone. You were scared too, but you opened your eyes. Sans and Papyrus gasp, and you were worried. "W-What's wrong...? I-Is something wrong with my eyes...?" You asked in a worried tone.

Papyrus gets something from under his bed. It was a mirror. He held it in front of your face. You gasped. Your eyes. They were a different color. Your right eye was orange, and your left eye was blue. You screamed, and you were scared. You cried, and held your head down. Sans and Papyrus try to comfort you, until Dr. Gaster comes in. He nearly spat out his coffee, as he sees your eyes.

"Incredible. My DNA must've affected your appearance. Very fascinating. I'll need to study you more." Dr. Gaster approaches you, and you were scared. Sans stood in front of you, and protected you, along with Papyrus. "Subject 1, and Subject 2. What on earth are you two doing?" Dr. Gaster asks, as he crosses his arms.

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO HURT, (Y/N)! YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH US FIRST!" Papyrus exclaims, as his eyes glow orange, while Sans' left eye glows blue. But something new, happened.

Your eyes glowed too. It tickled a little. "Incredible." Dr. Gaster says, as Papyrus and Sans look at you. "Dr. Gaster. Tell me what's wrong with me... Please... Tell me..." You pleaded, in a scared tone.

Dr. Gaster then pushes Sans, and Papyrus, out of the way, using his magic. He places his hands on both of your cheeks, and caresses his thumb under both of your eyes. He was fascinated. "I must study you, Subject 3. Come with me." Dr. Gaster says, as he grabs you by the wrist, and pulls you out the room.

"W-What about, Sans and Papyrus? I-I can't just leave them again..." You said, as Dr. Gaster stopped in his tracks and turned around to see Papyrus and Sans staring at (Y/N) with worry in their eyes.

Dr. Gaster sighs, and says, "Fine... They can come with. As long as they don't interfere, with the experiment.". He grabs your wrist again, and pulls you with him. Sans and Papyrus stand up, and follow.

~Timeskip~

You were now in an empty white room, and it only had a window, with glass that looks like a mirror to you, but a window to Dr. Gaster, Sans, and Papyrus.

"Subject 3. All you have to do is listen to my instructions. It's very simple." Dr. Gaster says, through the intercom. You nod, and look at the glass. Then suddenly, a machine that looks like a laser, appeared at the side of the room. You flinched.

"Subject 3. All you need to do is block the attack of this laser. Simple." Dr. Gaster says, as I hesitated. "H-How am I s-supposed to do tha-?!" Before you could finish, a white beam shot out the laser. You were lucky that you dodged it.

"Subject 3. Stop disobeying my orders, and do as you are command." Dr. Gaster ordered, as you kept on dadging. Sans and Papyrus, were getting worried by the minute.

It's been a minute. You couldn't dodge forever. You stumbled down, and sat on the floor while the laser charges the beam. You were tired, you couldn't dodge anymore.

"(Y/N)! GET OUT OF THERE! YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!" Papyus yelled through the microphone, as you sat there scared. Sans was about to run in, and save you, but Dr. Gaster stopped him. "She's going to get killed!" Sans yelled at Dr. Gaster.

Dr. Gaster stood there, and watched as the lazer shot out it's beam. You closed your eyes, and held your arms up. There was an explotion.

The white rom, turned dirty. Sans, and Papyrus ran into the white room, along with Dr. Gaster. "(Y/N)! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Papyrus yells, as the smoke clears. The three of them were surprised, and shocked at the same time.

You had summoned a Gaster-Blaster head, and it wasn't damaged.

"Incredible. She already knows, how to summon a Gaster-Blaster! Maybe this was the right formula!" Dr. Gaster exclaims. The Gaster-Blaster head vanished, leaving you to sit there. You held your wounded arm, and blood poured down from your forehead, and mouth.

Sans and Papyrus ran towards you. "(Y/N)! Are you alright?! There's so much red stuff!" Sans exclaims in horror. You nod your head in response. You tried to stand up, but ended up falling to your knees. "C'MON WE NEED TO HEAL YOU! AND FAST! SHE'S LOSING ALOT OF THE RED STUFF!" Papyrus exclaims, as he and Sans, carry you out the room.

Dr. Gaster observes the damage, and grins to himself. "I finally have my successor." Dr. Gaster whispers, as he uses his magic to fix the damage. Then he observes how Papyrus and Sans heals you.

Sans wipes off all the blood from your face, to reveal something black connecting to her eye. It kinda looked like the one on Dr. Gaster's face. Papyrus lifted her bangs, to see another one of the black lines. Sans looks at Gaster, seeing that he's smirking.

Sans and Papyrus heals you, and you recovered quite fast. You sat up, holding your head, and groaning. "My head feels like shit." You said, as Sans and Papyrus gasp. "Subject 3. Language." Dr. Gaster says, as you frown. You look at Sans and Papyrus to see them crying. You sigh, and hug them both. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys..." You whispered, as the hugged back.

Dr. Gaster, sent you three back into your room. You were so tired, and the same as Papyrus and Sans. They went straight to sleep, while yoy couldn't sleep.

You grabbed Papyrus' mirror again, and looked at yourself. "Will I look like him...?" You ask yourself, as you made your own eyes glow. They looked kinda pretty though...

You put down the mirror, and looked at your hand. "Hey, (Y/N)." Sans said, as you jumped a little. "You startled me, Sans." You said, as Sans chuckled. "Sorry, I was wondering why you were awake." He says, as you frown. Sans then frowns.

"Hey Sans, Do you think I'll look like Dr. Gaster, when I grow up...? I mean... Look at me... My eyes, my face... Before I know it, I'll have holes on my hands." You said, with a following chuckle. "You'll always stay your beautiful self, (Y/N). You'll always be the same (Y/N), that me and Papyrus love." Sans stated, as you blushed.

You leaned towards him, and gently kissed his teeth. Sans was surprised, and didn't have the chance to kiss back. "Thanks, Sans. Goodnight." You say, as you head to bed.

Sans sits there, blushing a bright blue. He looks at you, and smiles. He leans down and kisses your forehead. "Goodnight to you too, (Y/N)..." Sans whispers and goes to sleep.

-End of Part 1-

Me: Don't worry! There is still part 2! Just wait!!!