Chapter thirty eight.

En başından başla

‘’I just need to check something with you’’

‘’What?’’

‘’Well… ummm… did I mean something to you?’’

‘’Of course Em, you still do’’

‘’ So you still want me?’’

‘’Em you have Ricky now, just leave it. I couldn’t be what you want me to be’’

‘’So you don’t want to be with me?’’

‘’No… Sorry’’

His words literally shatter me. Why did Louis say that if Harry doesn’t want me?

I feel like shit now, worse than I did before, before I told myself he didn’t want me and for a while I thought maybe he did. I was right all along and now I feel completely shattered.

Actually I feel numb, I’ve felt like this before. This is when you know it’s bad, it’s that bad you can’t feel anything anymore, you don’t even care.

I didn’t reply to Harry I couldn’t I didn’t even feel anything, I hung up instead.

I made my way back into the cinema sitting next to Ricky, I looked up and noticed the end credits were playing, oh the films over.

‘’I can’t believe you, running off to make stupid calls with friends instead of watching a film with me’’ Ricky spat as we walked back to the car.

‘’Oh’’ I mumble I don’t care, I’m not sorry, I’m not anything.

‘’Come back to mine if you want?’’ I asked staring ahead.

‘’Why should I?’’ he snaps.

‘’I don’t really care, either come back or not’’

‘’What’s up with you?’’ he shouted louder.

I didn’t flinch, his shouts were pretty pathetic if you asked me, I loved it when Harry shouted it just made me want to fuck him.

Loved it, not anymore now I don’t care.

I shrug my shoulder instead of responding properly.

‘’Are you coming in or not?’’ I ask as we pull up outside the apartment, the entire journey was silent until now.

‘’umm yeah… Only because unlike you I actually care about spending time with you’’ Ricky mumbled stepping out of the car.

‘’That must be nice’’ I said smirking slightly.