Chapter 24-Back Home

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hear some sounds all hushed and whispers, so low but at the same the same time high enough to wake me up. Don't tell me that I got back to my evil demon torturer.

"Is she alright? How is she?"

I think that is Gabs' voice. Is she captured too or am I home?

"Shh. You will wake her up. Let her rest. She needs it." Blake said in a low voice.

"I am awake." I said opening my eyes and rubbing them groggily ignoring the pain I felt because of the movement. I squinted my eyes to see clearly and found almost everyone huddled around me and I was bombarded with questions from Sarah, Gabs, Crystal Elsa and even Angelina with her mother. They are all talking at the same time not making any sense except being extremely loud and giving me a headache.

"If I knew this is going to happen I would have acted that I am asleep." I murmured to myself and snuggled closer to Blake  trying to drown them out and sleep again. Family or no family if they don't stop now I will kill them. I noticed Blake body getting tense when I winced because of the movement.

"Stop!" Blake shouted making me wince.

"You can ask questions later. Let her rest for now." He said in a more calm tone now that he had their attention. His tone left no way for questions. It is then that I noticed the mess around me. Furniture broken, photos shattered, curtains torn, glass pieces everywhere in short it is as if a tornado ocurred in the palace.

"What happened?" I asked Blake.

"What?" He looked at me in confusion. I pointed him the room.

"What happened when I was kidnapped? Did they invade the palace or something like that?"

"No."

"Then?" I prompted.

"I did." For a second I don't know what to say.

"Why?"

"For fun." He gritted out.

"Ha?"

"Why do you think? " He said. I wanted to tell him that I don't know. But inside something tells me that it is because I am missing. I wanted to ask him further but kept quiet for now.

He started moving towards the bedroom.

I looked at him and said "Umm... Is there a doctor here?" It really pains so much. It would be good if someone can treat me and relieve me from this pain.

"We do. I called her to our room. She will be there by the time I get you there."

I remembered the last time he got a doctor here when I cut my finger during a cooking spree and smiled.

"It would have been better if we went there. We can't get all the tests done in our room right?"

"We can."

"How?"

"Vampire prince here."

"Yeah right. How can I forget?" I said sarcastically. "But we can't get  all the equipment for suppose like X-ray machine set in our room right?"

"We don't need an X-ray machine."

"What's the guarantee that none of my bones are broken?"

Shit! Wrong question! I shouldn't have said that. His face contorted in fury.