31

Troyes pov

I waited outside my parents room, anxiously rocking back and forth. I knocked again, hoping that my mi would open the door. Finally she did. There we bags under her eyes even though it was only 9:30. She look tired and fragile. I couldn't help but feel guilty for wanting to move out. She seemed so.....so lonely, even within my dad and siblings. "Hey mom," I said,stepping into her room and throwing myself on their huge bed. "Have you thought about it?" My dad stepped out from the bathroom and stood next to my mother.

"Yes, Troye, we have thought about it. A lot," my dad told me, looking at my mom, waiting for her continue. She took a deep breath, then said, "We have decided that you can move in with Connor-"

"YES OHMYGOD SERIOUSLY!? THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" I jumped up from the bed and ran to hug my parents. I pulled them close to me, embracing them tightly. My mom pulled away, looking straight into my eyes.

"That's not all Troye. If, after a week, we feel like we don't see you enough or if paying for medical bills is too hard, you have to move back in. I'll talk to Connor about everything else, but I think you should be the first one to tell him." She patted my shoulder, signaling me to go. I thanked her and dad one more time, and bolted out the room, dialing Connors number. He picked up after a while.

"Hey Troye! Wassup?"

"Connor I have news for you...." My heart was beating so fast I could feel it my pulse in the back if my head.

"What!?" His voice sounded pancaked and excited.

"I can't over in with you!!!!!!"

"No..."

"Yes!"

"Seriously oh my god Troye! Wow...I.....I can't believe this....we're gonna live together!"

I could just picture Connor's cute little face, flushed pink with excitement. I felt his grin from the other side of the phone.

"I can't believe it either. I'm gonna come over with my mom and she's gonna like talk to you or whatever," I said, attempting to change into decent clothes while talking in the phone. Connor said that was more than fine and that the dorm was unlocked and we should just come right in and that he'd be home from work in like 20 minutes. I hung up and pranced to my mom, urging her to hurry up and get in the car. The whole drove I still had a feeling of guilt resting on my chest, but I did have more excitement than guilt. Plus, I would visit my mom every other day. Why should I feel so guilty? We waited at Connor's place -correction- OUR place for about five minutes, until I heard Connor step through the front door. I bolted over greet him, and pulled him into the biggest bear hug ever. He dropped his stuff and hugged me back, bursting his face in the shoulder. I pulled away, looking into his forest green eyes, feeling truly grateful I could share my life with him. I told him this, and he replies with a kiss. A big, passionate kiss I might add. We got really into it, until I remembered that my mom was standing there, watching us. We both pulled away, our faces bright red.

"Uh....hey Mrs. Mellet," Connor said, reaching a hand out to her. My mom laughed and told him that there was no need to be embarrassed, that she loves young love, and pulls him into a hug. She begins to talk to him about everything, about the one week rule, hoe I might move back, or how I might stay. she talked to him about my school, when it started where it was and all that stuff. After a while of talking, my mom asked me to leave the room for a minute. Confused, I left, not wanting to upset her. I walked in Connor's -no- OUR bedroom, and plopped into the bed. I really wanted to know what they were talking about and why I couldn't hear. I walked over to the door and listened as hard as I could. Their voices were low.

"Connor you have understood that he's really sick. He need special care and he needs to see a doctor monthly, if not, weekly."

"I understand, Laurelle. I what to are sure he stays as healthy as possible. I'm willing to do anything I am to keep Troye happy amd well."

I heard some shuffling around, as if my mom had moved in to hug him. I heard sniffles to, most likely coming from mom.

"I'm so glad that Troye chose you, Connor. I know he'll be so happy here."

...

moving day came around the corner.

Connor came over to help me pack up all my stuff.

We doubled checked I had everything and went to the doctors for good measure.

Connor drove me to his house, blasting our favorite songs the whole way.

My smile never left my face as we unplaced my stuff into our room.

I was moving in with my boyfriend.

Holy shit.

Finally, after a long day of unpacking, we ordered pizza and built a fort out of pillows and blankets as of we were 5.

We talked about deep stuff and about life.

I loved him so much.

I told him that I loved him, and he replied with a kiss.

"Troye, I'm so glad that you could move in with me. You have no idea how happy I am right now."

His hands traveled down my back and his face rested on my shoulder.

"Connor, thank you. For letting me move in and for showing me what love is really like."

He kissed me again and placed his hand gently on my heart.

"As long as your crappy heart still beats, I will always love you, Tro."

His voice was soft and happy.

"I love you so much, Connor."

................................................................................................................................................
SORRY FOR THE CHEESY CHAPTER SHIT

SORRY!!!

Anywho I think I might need to end this soon.....I'm running out of ideas.

Someone give me an idea.

Help m

Please.

(?!?!?Who wants another smut????)