27

I promise you Im decant child
I went to church once when I was little....
Oml I'm so nervous every to post this please don't judge me I've never written smut before
But without further ado.....

Connors pov

Troye leaned in and kissed my bare chest. He straddled me and I moaned at the feeling of him against me. I looked up, and found him staring down at me with a hungry smirk. He trailed a line of kisses down to my abdomen, and I suddenly feel myself blush and my face heat up. Holy fuck this was actually about to happen.

He moans as he creeps his head towards my abdomen once more. He climbed down to end end of the bed, so he's barley kneeling in the floor, and began to slowly unzip my jeans teasingly. I shutter and a soft moan escapes my lips.

"Stop teasing me," I breath, spreading my arms out and grasping the sheets gently. My entire body tingled with the need for Troye's touch. He only smirks and pulls off my pants, making me blush once again. I breathe a half moan half whine as I kick of the rest of my pants while he takes his off.

Troye, now between my almost completely exposed legs, rested his head on my stomach, and traced his finger along the waist band of my boxers. He was teasing me to the point of tears and he knew it all too well, judging by the smirk on his face.

"Are you sure about this? I know I am, but I want to make sure that you are too," I whispered, my voice breathy. He nodded and one last time, scooted up and kissed my lips before he knelt back down in his previous position.

Without warning he pulled off my boxers, and I quickly clenched my eyes close, waiting for his remark.

Silence.

"Fuck me if I'm wrong, but we're going to hell for this," I hear him mutter into my stomach before I let out an acceptably loud cry of both pleasure and shock as he took my length in his mouth before I could even open my eyes. I had to cover my mouth with my hand to keep myself of yelling of pleasure. I could tell that he's unsure about what he's doing, but holy fuck he was good. Really good. He looked up at me, probably seeing my shocked expression, and was about to pull away, but that was the last thing I wanted.

"Fuck! Please don't stop," I squeaked weakly, gripping the sheets tightly with my hands. His motions had now become smooth and repetitive. I throw my head back I let out another cry as he traces my tip with his tongue, teasing me again. He ran his tongue up and down my entire length. I quickly grasped his dark curls in my hand, making him jump and bit, but then only realizing that he was doing really well, and wrapped his lips around me once again.

Pleasure shot through me, hot and almost unbearable. I've never felt anything like this before. My fingers began to tremble and my face felt hot with sweat. I yelped of pure pleasure as Troye's tongue pressed onto the underside of my length. Suddenly remembering that his mom just just below us, I slapped my hand over my mouth to muffle my loud moans. I could feel my orgasm building up as Troye continued to mouth-fuck my dick. Really hard, I might add. His movements were now aggressive and hungry.

"Troyeeee!! Holy fuck!"

Finally, I couldn't hold much longer and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My un-muffled yelp of 'Troye holy shit' let him know that I had reached my full orgasm and he quickly pulled away, his mouth open, ready to take in my contents. I came into his mouth and at first he looked shocked, but he soon swallowed it with a huge, horny smirk.

I sat up and pulled my boxers on and threw myself back onto the bed with a sigh.

"Fuck, Troye. You sure you've never done that before?" I panted as he climbed up the bed to lay next to me. I looked into his deep blue eyes and smiled. Holy shit he was perfect. I touched my nose to his, closing my eyes and smiling, trying to recover from the past five minutes.

"I'm positive. I guess I'm a natural," he teased quietly. I opened my eyes again, rolling on top of him and sitting up, so our hips barley touched. I rested my palms on his toned bare chest. My thoughts were hazy and wound up, I was still caught up in the moment we has shared just a minute ago.

"Connor?" he whispered to me, his face suddenly serious. I rolled off him so that we were lying down face to face, concerned at his extremely sudden change of mood.

"Yes?" I asked gently, running my hands through his curls.

"You know that I'm sick, right? And that I don't have very long. So...just..just keep that in mind." He spoke softly, his accent sweet and delicate and full of sadness. I sat up, feeling tears well up in my eyes. Why did he have to bring this up now? Couldn't we forget about that just for a bit? Yes, he was sick, but no, I would not let that get in the way of our relationship. I choked down my tears as I spoke.

"No, no Troye," I ran my thumb down his cheek, "we are going to be young and party and eat takeout and watch documentaries and have sex and then we will grow old together," tears now slid down my cheeks, "You have plenty of time, Tro. Trust me." He took my hand in his and kissed it gently. His blue eyes were now sad.

"Connah, please don't cry. I hate to see you sad. If I'm gonna live for much longer like you said, I'm gonna live in pure happiness," He wiped away my tears, "starting right now, as we are in this moment."

"Oh, Troye." I planted a kiss on his forehead. "As we are? Right now?"

"As we are, right now."

"Okay," I breathed, my mouth against his forehead, "as we are."

I pulled Troye into a tight embrace and we sat there for a while, too. Just holding each other. Not saying a word, just taking in each other's presence. I took in every ounce of his beauty. His warm, barm chest. His loan my fibers that fit so well clasped with mine. His eyes. His button nose. His little birth mark just below his cheek. His soft curls. Everything. He didn't deserve to be sick. Not Troye. He had done nothing wrong, and this is how the world treated him?

Finally, I spoke. I had never felt so truly in love, and I think that he would know that.

"Troye Sivan Mellet, I think I'm in love with you."