23

Connors pov

I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment 25 minutes later, cold, tired and ready for some Indian food. I hopped out of my car into the unusual rain of LA. Pulling my coat tighter around me and attempting to protect my camera bag from the water, I ran to my door and unlocked it. I stepped into the warm apartment, greeted by the smell of warm takeout and  a grinning Troye. 

"Hey Con!" He ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me in a tight embrace. I hugged him back, closing my eyes and nuzzling my nose into his soft curls.

"Hey Tro," I said into his hair. He pulled away, a goofy grin on his face.

"We're gonna have some some fun tonight.." He smirked, raising an eyebrow. Oh my God Troye what now. I had to admit, I did get a bit turned on by his constant sexual teasing.

"Are we? And what makes you say that?" I asked, placing my camera bag on the entry table. Being a photographer was really fun, it just didn't pay well. I needed to find another part time job to pay the bills, especially with Troye living here every weekend. Although it was summer, his parents still weren't too comfortable with him being away from home so much, especially with a 19 year old boyfriend.

"I rented a French documentary about food AND got takeout," he replied, grinning like a toddler. He ran into the kitchen and began dishing out our dinner. I took my shoes off and dumped my wet jacket on the floor and hopped into the kitchen. I stood behind Troye and nuzzled my face into his neck as he cooked.

He smelled like spring. You know that sweet smell of freshly rained on forests and blooming roses? That's what he smelled like.

I kissed his neck and felt him shutter against me.

"Connor," he chuckled breathlessly. I pulled away and he turned around to face me, his deep blue eyes pure, his messy curls crazy, and his smile sweet.

"Are we going to watch this documentary or not?" Troye handed me a plate piled with my favorite food in the world. I gladly took it and pulled him to the couch. I pulled up the documentary and got a few blankets from the bedroom. Plopping down on the couch, I ate side by side with Troye as we watched.

I loved our little movie nights.

After we ate, we cuddled. Troye Sivan Mellet is THE best cuddler in the entire world. His small, thin body was pressed against me, his head resting on my chest. I could feel his uneven heart beat and his chest rise and fall against me. Our hands were intertwined, his long fingers wrapped around my small ones. I loved how our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. His head fit perfectly in the crevice of my chest. I closed my eyes, no longer paying attention to the screen in front of me.

"Troye?" I whispered, my eyes still closed.

No reply.

He was asleep. I could feel his heavy breaths and soon mine matched his and I fell asleep, right there, held close to the person I loved most.

Troyes pov

I woke up to a burning chest.

I felt the pain in my chest grow throughout the night. It had all started last week, but was growing worse. I didn't want to tell Connor, he would worry to much. I'm sure it was nothing. My heart had been fine for the past few years and as long as I keep taking my medicine....my medicine. Shit. I haven't taken my medicine in three days. Panic rushed through me and I shot up from Connors chest, waking him. I needed to do this subtlety. Connor couldn't know. He would fuss and worry and that was the last thing he needed.

"Tro you okay?" He asked sleepily. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. I looked at him, thinking about what to say.

"Con I need to go home," I told him, getting up and gathering my dishes. I flinched. The pain was slowly worsening. I brought my plate to the sink, Connor following me, a confused expression on his tired face.

"Is everything okay? Troye, what happened?" He asked, pleading for an explanation. I turned to him, confusion and disappointment in his eyes. Should I tell him?

"Connah," I placed my hands on his shoulders, "everything is perfectly fine. It's just that my parents aren't very happy with me staying out here so late and I kinda just wanna go home and spend time with them. Is that okay?" I did my best to not lie completely, I mean, it was true, it just wasn't why I was going home at this very second. Connor smile and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Of course it's okay. Your so sweet for wanting to spend time with your parents. You need a ride?" He pulled me into a hug and handed me my coat.

"No I have my car, thanks though. Goodnight, Con. I see ya tomorrow." I gave him one last kiss and headed out the door.

The pains in my chest were now unbearable.

I stumbled to my car and pulled out of the parking lot as fast as possible.

My actions were slurred and I knew I shouldn't be driving.

My chest burned. I screamed.

I felt the car swerve to the side and crash into the curb.

I became light headed and dizzy from the pain.

Call someone. Call someone. Call someone.

I pulled out my phone.

My head spun.

I dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Help me. I'm on 4th street. Please." I gasped.

My chest felt like it was on fire. It hurt so god damn bad.

Everything went black before I could say anything more.

...............................................................................................................................................