21

Connors pov

I pulled him into my apartment, sunflowers in one hand, his in the other. Without a word I sat him down on the kitchen counter a began to brew coffee. The silence was full of the past month. He sat there, tracing circles on the marble counter, looking lost.

"Troye," I said in a soft voice. I couldn't mess this up.

"Yeah?" He looked up, snapping out of his daze.

"I've really missed you."

"Connor, I've missed you too." He stood up and walked over to me.

"I'm so sorry for that night. It was wrong. I've been shit for the past few weeks and-"

"Don't be sorry. It happened. I'm okay now. I'm okay now and I hope you are too. People get in arguments and have mishaps like this. We're human, Connor. It's okay." He explained softly, gently touching my arm. I looked into his eyes. Troye. He was so beautiful. His perfect smile. His silly curls. Everything about him.

I leaned in and gently brushed my lips against his once more, then pulled away.

I didn't want to push it.

Troye pressed his lips to my ear.

A shiver ran down my spine.

Troye pressed his lips to my cheek.

Then down my jawline.

Then he trailed his lips down my neck.

Shit.

"Connor, kiss me harder." He whispered against my neck.

So I did. I kissed him hard.

I ran my hands through his hair as I kissed him.

He held my back as he kissed me.

Our breaths quickened as the kiss became more heated.

Our lips still locked, I pushed him to the couch in the next room.

He plopped down, never breaking the kiss.

Somehow his jacket came off.

Then mine.

Then he was on top of me.

He broke the kiss just for a second.

He stared in to my eyes. His hair wasn't messy and his jaw line was so sharp it could cut me at any second.

I kissed him agin, not wanting this to end.

He began to slowly move his hips back and forth.

Back and forth. Back and forth.

Pleasure shot through me.

I kissed him harder.

Troye's grinding became faster and faster.

A single moan escaped my lips.

His shirt was off.

Where was this going?

A knock at the door made up both jump.

God dammit.

Troye placed his forehead on mine a let out a small laugh.

"Next time, Con. Next time."

What was that supposed to mean?

He hopped off me and walked into kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. Pulling my shirt on, I quickly walked to the door and opened it. It was Bethany.  I forgot that she was coming over.

"Hey Beth..!" I said awkwardly, looking behind me at Troye, who gave me a mischievous grin form behind his glass. Bethany looked last my shoulder at the shirtless Troye in the kitchen.

"Oh my god is this not a good time!? I can come back later! I didn't realize you two had uh..." She hesitated, looking for the right words.

"Made up? Yeah. We're good now. Come in," I looked down awkwardly, avoiding her eyes and turning red. I moved Sadie and she came in, plopping on the couch and throwing her bag on the ground.

"Hey Bethany!" Troye said, a somewhat sarcastic tone in his voice obviously to make her feel uncomfortable about the fact that we were pretty much about to fuck each other about 5 minutes ago. "Wassup?" He threw himself on the couch next her her.

"Nothing much," she answered, then looked up at me and then back at Troye. "So.....you've made up?" She asked, unsure. Troye smirked.

"Yup. And we've made out." He raised his eyebrows and grinned.

"Troye!" I felt my cheeks burn scarlet red. God dammit Troye! Really?

Bethany joined Troyes efforts to make me feel as uncomfortable as possible. "Con your so cute when your embarrassed. Isn't he Troye?" She asked, looking over at me.

"Yeah, he is really cute when he turns all red. He gets all red too when he's horny. I see that a lot." He added, trying to keep a straight face. Bethany squealed and covered her mouth.

"Troye! Stop! Seriously!" I threw myself onto the chair across form the couch and did my best to act angry. "And I don't get red when I'm horny. And Troye, on a shirt, will ya? It's not helping. " I added quietly. Both Troye and Bethany burst out laughing, rolling onto the floor. How could I stay mad at them? I think I laughed. harder then I have in months.

I had Troye again.

Everything was okay.

...............................................................................................................................................
Yoooo this is prolly the cheesiest shit I've ever written sorry I'll do better ugh I'm just out of ideas HELP MEEEEE comment ideas on what should happen next pleaseeeeeeee