26

Connors pov
(two weeks after Troye gets out of the hospital, Bold - Troye, Italic - Connor)

r u awake

it's 3am wtf

but yes, I'm awake

i can't stop thinking bout u

idk if thats creepy or sexy

sexy

nope it was just creepy

im hurt

so sorry

did I wake you up

no I was already awake :/

u okay?

yeah just rly stressed

im sorry con can i help

just keep texting me...thats all i need

sexy daddy

oh duck troye

BAHAHAHAHAHA IM DEAD OMFG

someone kill me

I CANT BREATHE

ha ha ha me too im choking

on what?

jesus christ troye

even jesus cant help me now...

u could say that again

okay it's late and im a 16 yr old guy that's extremely horny pls u just don't understand

fuck

what

me

okay will do

alright sounds good

try not to moan too loud

stop omfg its 3am

i would drive over there if it wasn't so late

I know and I rly want u here rn just saying

oh im hard

I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT

or did you...

goodnight Troye

night con ;)

...

The next morning I hear Troyes car pull up at around 9:30.

He hoops out, wearing black skinny jeans and an over sized t shirt.

I greet him with a good morning kiss on the forehead and a cup of hot coffee.

He throws himself onto the couch, pouting.

"Someones moody this morning," I chuckle, sipping my coffee.

"Oh shut up and come here," he whines, vigorously waving his hand for me to come over to the couch. I put down my coffee and walk very slowly, purposely annoying him. He rolls his eyes and flips me off, making me quicken my pace across the room.

"What do you want?" I ask, plopping down next to him. Troye climbs on top of me, straddling me. I shiver at the feeling of him against me like this. Troye cups my face in his hands and kisses me. His lips are warm and soft, and they taste sweet like honey. I allow the kiss to be gentle, soft, unrushed, but I can tell that Troye is no less horny  then he was at 3am last night. Troyes grasp on my face is no longer gentle. He pushes harder into the kiss, telling me it's time to get started. The kiss is now reckless and rough, our breathes uneven. After a while, I pull away, causing Troye to moan in disappointment.

"Still horny?" I say teasingly, trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck you!" He says with a half smile, but his eyes are still set with hunger. He leans in and kisses me again, this one just as rough as the last.

Without breaking the kiss, I mutter, "That's exactly what I wanna do." I trace my fingers down his neck, over his collarbone, and down his bare chest. I break the kiss touch my nose to his, catching my breathe before I speak again.

"Are you sure you want this?," I ask him, "It's not sex, but it's still--"

"Connor, I was the one texting you at 3am basically asking for this. I'm positive I want this." He smiled and kissed my forehead, taking my hand. "Maybe we should go into your room..."

I stood up and led him towards my bedroom, the anticipation growing. Was this actually gonna happen? Was Troye well enough? I pushed all my worries away as Troye throws me onto the bed, pulling off my shirt in the process. He trailed kisses down my chest, making me shiver.

"I hope your okay with going to hell," he whispered.

...............................................................................................................................................

THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE SOME SMUT

ITS UP TO YOU GUYS

I PROMISE YOU IM STILL INNOCENT

PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME OKAY IM NEW AT THIS WHOLE FANFIC THING

OKAY I THINK IM DONE WRITING IN ALL CAPS

lord help me