The cheating

ello as you cam see i love the dragneel brothers so i made this so ta daaaaaaaa :) :) :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the peacful forest near magnolia a little cabin lay it was old it was dirty but it was home to the notorius salamder: natsu dragneel.

"i cant wait to see her face!!" he shouted as he put a small red velvet box in his pocket.

as you can see he will purpose to a celestial mage named lucy heartfilia, she said yes to him under the most beautiful sakura tree. That was the most greatest day of his life.

He ran out the door and passed by some curious citizens as he ran and went through the gates of ,fairy tail, which was home to the most noisy members but also home to the most kind hearted guild.

"heya!!!!" natsu shouted as he was greeted by the familiar faces it was happy until a fist came punching to his face.

"fight me!!!'" gray fullbuster said an ice mage and an ice devil slayer.

" oh ,now you done it " said an enraged dragon slayer .

but as they fought natsu's girlfriend sat in her usual spot and watched the two people fight.

"man when is that idiot gonna stop fighting" lucy said grunted in annoyance as she drank her strawberry milkshake.

"hey you shoudn't call your boyfriend like that" said mirajane a take over mage also a big sister to her two siblings lissana and elfman who are also take over mages.

"i wish he wasn't" lucy muttered.

"what was that?" mirajane asked.

" oh, nothing!" lucy said as she quickly sips her milkshake.

But mirajane heard her loud and clear

"hey luce!"natsu said with his signature grin.

"oh,um hey natsu " lucy said boredly.

" what's with the tone" natsu said worried of her and not knowing the REAL answer.

"oh, nothing im just bored" lucy said falsely.

"well ok can you meet me under the sakura tree" natsu said as he smiled in excitement.

"oh okay" lucy said not caring at all.

"yosh!" natsu said as he ran out the door .

but he didnt know what will really happen what will happen.

timeskip~~~~~

" im so excited" natsu said as he walked to the place where he and lucy would meet. He saw the sakura up ahead he saw blonde hair sitting at the tree but just as he was about to greet her he also saw......... raven hair

with widened eyes he saw his girlfriend and his best fried kiss then they broke their kiss and gray leaned his forehead to hers as lucy giggled but stopped as her brown eyes looked at natsu who's tears were ready to come out.

" n-natsu it's not what you think "lucy said waving both her hands in front of her as she looked for another excuse.

" no, lucy it's exactly what i think!!!" natsu shouted fist clenched.

"well whatever luce never loved you anyways!"gray said shouting also making natsu angry for using the nickname he gave to luce- no lucy.

"yeah and i never will" lucy said as she high fived gray.

Natsu seeing the two high five his heart boiled in anger and punched the both of them as hard as he can and walked away.

" why, why do people leave me" natsu muttered as he ran away tears flowing from his eyes as he heard both of them laughing.

As he passed by people with curious faces, he didn't notice the red velvet box fall from his pocket and fall in the river and drifted away in the current.

On the other hand natsu just kept running ,until he bumped someone in the forest making him fall to his butt, but instead of hitting that man in the face he just kept crying as he hid at his knees.

" why are you crying human" said the man.

"i-its none of your buissness" natsu stuttered still crying.

"it seems you lost your mate hm" he said.

"yeah so what" natsu said as he stood up and saw the man's features.

he was tall muscular he had some blue markings around him also at his face he had silver hair but dark eyes

"w-who are you?" natsu said as he felt a dark aura around him.

"that dosent matter right now boy losing a mate is dreadful to dragon slayers" he said as he sat next to natsu.

"yeah i can't believe she was cheating on me" natsu said at the brink of tears.

the man saw this and smiled sadly at him (for the first time -~-).

"you know i lost something of mine too"

when said natsu looked at him with sadness in his eyes.

"who did you lose".

"my son,i don't know why he took his life he was so cheery, i loved him so much ,also my wife who cared for me and my sons"he said with more sadness if possible.

"oh"(natsu).

"well i could help you with your sadness and train you to get your mind off her" he said as he stood up and held a hand out to natsu to help him up and natsu gladly accepted it.

"r-really thanks but where are we gonna train?" natsu said with curiosity.

"well that's kind of a secret" he said as he scratched behind his head.

"oh,so i can't see this place" natsu said crossing his arms.

"weeeelllll yes" the man said so before natsu could react he held out his hand and said:

"Apocalypse's dragon dream mist" as black smoke began to cover natsu as natsu inhaled it. he felt really drowsy and fell to the ground sleeping.

after that the man took natsu , lifted him at his shoulder and began to walking away.

but what he didn't notice was a man hiding behind a bush ,he had dark hair pale skin and black charcoal eyes.

"n-natsu?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I just re wrote this chapter a bit cuz I didn't notice the incorrect words I made :p

So tadaa~?
Bye bye