Alibaba Nii-Nii

When the applause had died down and other onlookers going about their business, both (Y/n) and Alibaba had stopped by a close food stand. The semi-large stand had an array of dishes ranging from simple fruits such as apples and fish to large platters overflowing with food.

    " Anything catch your eye (Y/n)? If you want, I'll pay for it." Alibaba offered, seeing his friend's eyes grow wide from the assortment of foods.

   One item that caught the attention of both royals was the large floof of cotton candy, with small marble like candies intertwined  with it. The small candies mixed with it had various colors, from soft pastels to bright neons. The large helpings could possibly feed the both of you, maybe even a third person.   The old merchant smiled at the duo, his wrinkled face moving upwards into a kind smile.

   "I take it that you'd like to buy the cotton candy?" the man asked, moving towards you both behind the counter. Both teens had nodded in unison, a small smile gracing the young girl's face.

    " How much for the cotton candy? Along with the sugar skull cookies?" (Y/n) asked, glancing over to the freshly baked skull shaped cookies, the icing calling her name in a slow chant [1]. The old man chuckled at her concentration on the baked goods, and looked back to the cotton candy.

" The cookies are 2 gold pieces each,& the Candy is about 10 gold. How much of each?" The older man asked, beginning to wrap a few cookies separately.

   " 10 cookies and a large cotton candy please." (Y/n) ordered, her eyes sparkling at the sweets infront of her. Alibaba had taken a glance to the girl next to him and smiled, an unknowing blush dusting his cheeks. But before the blond could get the money out to pay for it, a hand had stopped him from reaching into his pocket. He looked to his left only to see that the correct amount of money was on the counter, along with the paid treats. Golden brown eyes held a confused tint until-

  ding!

   " Ah, (Y/N)! I told you I was going to pay for that." Alibaba sighed, picking up the large cotton candy that sat on the counter. (Y/n) had picked up the separately wrapped cookies from the counter, and waved to the vendor before walking off, the older blond in toll.

   " Save your money Alibaba. There might be something you'd want to buy for your other friends tonight." (Y/N) countered, slowing down so her friend could catch up to her. The second her friend was side by side with her, she mad a quick grab for a large chunk of the puffy candy.

____________

" Miss Morgiana, it would be a waste to not enjoy ourselves. How about we play a few games to take our minds off of them?" Hakuryuu insisted, his nervous smile beginning to falter at the absence of words from the younger teen. Aladdin sat next to the magenta haired teen, eyes focusing on the bustling crowd infront of him. Behind the prince, Aladdin was unable to locate his other friends in never ending sea of people. In the times he caught a glimpse of blond or (H/C), it always turned out to be other people.

 " He does have a point, Mor. It wouldn't be that much fun being gloomy over him would it?" Aladdin reassured, cursing internally at the doubt in his voice. The image that had imbedded into his mind had began to haunt him, but for two contradicting reasons;

      They were just friends, right? There shouldn't be anything wrong with two friends hanging out, right? That's what the four of them have been doing ever since they arrived at Sindria!

   The whole "Just A Friend" thing could have been a lie, right? Aladdin had seen earlier that Alibaba's rukh were saying the same as he was, but could something have transgressed during the time they both left?

   Aladdin pondered on the thought more than he would have liked, isolating himself from the world around him for only a few short minutes. His darkening thoughts were interrupted by a tap on his shoulder and a bright smile to go along with it. Blue eyes looked up to catch

    " You  guys seem down. Lighten up; it's a party for crying out loud!"

______________

A/N: HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!! I MUST HAVE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMES! TO TELL YOU I'M SORRY, for not updating enough (T_T). It's been too long since I've updated and I wanted to hear from you all again! To set the record straight:

[5]: I didn't get tired of this story, it's just that I don't exactly know how to get from point A to B.

[4]: I have another story on a different website that I'll be updating quicker than this one ( If and when I have time).  https://www.quotev.com/story/7783412/The-Forgotten-Deity-Magi-x-Reader )

[3] I'm taking a break from another story on my account, but I'll continue it this month.

[2] Hope you're enjoying your summer

[1]