Silence says something

" It's not like we have a problem with it," A voice echoed from the other end of the hall, successfully freezing the two siblings in their tracks. Both Arthur and (Y/N) had faced where the voice had came from. Standing at the other end was a very amused Kouha, a blank-faced Kouen, and a quickly approaching Luna.

     " But maybe you two would like an area, more private?" The pink haired prince smiled at the red faced duo- caught in the act. In that very instant, they both had separated more than 3 feet from each other.

" I-It wasn't like that! I swear to you!" Arthur defended as he raised his hands, while the younger sister stared at the corner, being the only one aware of the eavesdropping trio. Luna silently approached the younger girl with joy shining within those amethyst eyes, but the slowly dimmed at the lack of attention (Y/N) showed.

   " Is something the matter (Y/n)?"

________

Sinbad's blood ran cold as the sudden silence deafened. Everything around the corner had grown quiet as all movement had ceased. He knew that everyone was still there, but the lack of any movement made it feel like everyone vanished. He had looked back to Masrur who had stood away from the corner, then he looked to Ja'far who was backing away very slowly . The purple haired king had turned around to find the reason as to why his generals were trying to escape. The Sindrian ruler had turned around to find that (F/C) was blocking his sight. He had trailed up from the knee length dress to be met with (e/c) eyes staring down at him.

  This had stopped the all mighty king in his tracks.

 "Oh.. Hey." Sinbad had warmly greeted her with a smile, trying to melt the intensely awkward situation that he dragged himself into. The (S/c) beauty said nothing, but had glanced over to his two friends. (Y/N) shook her head in disapproval at the two, her eyes landing right back on their king. Without warning, she had grabbed the king's arm with a soft but firm grip.

 All hopes of him getting away were now out the window. Sinbad had found that the girl was stronger than what she looked- being pulled to his feet from the crouching position he was in before. One of her hands had traveled further up his arm, her grip not loosening when it reached his triceps.

   " Exposed." The princess muttered as she dragged him from his hiding place into the open. Sinbad along with (Y/N) had given one last glance to Ja'far and Masrur before getting pulled back to the scene infront of them.

________

  Judal shook his head at the woman infront of him in frustration. There was no way she was telling the truth- what she was saying was basically impossible to even occur- let alone happen.

   " So you're telling me that there's ANOTHER magi? Last I checked, there were only supposed to be three! How the hell did we end up with FIVE?!" His voice began to rise with every passing moment. Rose had put a finger to her lips, signaling him to lower his voice.

   He did not receive the hint whatsoever.

     " FIRST I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CHIBI AND NOW THI-" As he continued his large rant, the young girl had slowly reached for her golden staff that rested against the table. The golden staff had twisted under a large dark red smooth gem before looping around it.

Without warning she had raised her staff before bringing it down. Hard.

  In the midst of his shouting, Judal was brought to an abrupt stop. The ravenette's words were lost as most of the pain went straight towards his head where the staff still resided. One could see the small tears starting to form if they looked hard enough.

The slightly older male had began to crumble to the ground, clutching his head in the process.

   " Not a word." Rose had pointed back to Koumei who had went back to reading the scroll in front of him. The red head had looked over to where the mahogany haired girl was, only giving a slight nod before going back.

   " My lips are sealed."

A/N: I'm back again!! I have a question for all of you- and yes, it's important  ^(=m=)^

    What sounds like a better power to have?

A) Eyes Of Truth- Being able to see what others can't at will. Basically a third eye that allows you to see through anything.

B) Reality Labyrinth - Being able to create a fake world to trap or protect others in combat.

C) Internal link- having a mental connection to a person so thoughts can be transferred without delay, wherever the two or more people are.

D) Resonance- being able to combine or transfer power between two or more people, whether they are magicians or king vessels.

   So please vote on which power would be better to have...... And if anyone asks what the side effects are, I'll add the side effect to the power in the next chapter.

  Until then, Mono out!